chapter 1

Naveen POV:

It was a beautiful morning, I woke up early today, usually I'm not a morning person. I stood up moved my body lazily to remove the knots. Then I told my Alexa "hey Alexa play my favorite playlist" I said.

Song started to play, I went inside my restroom and started to do my routine. I brushed my teeth and took a hot shower. I came outside wrapped with towel on my hip. I opened my wardrobe and took a random t-shirts and Jean pants.

Costume of Naveen

Costume of Naveen.

I went down to see my mom and dad were having their morning drink and talking about daily news.

They both were shocked to see me rise up this early. " Naveen what happened to you, usually you will wake up at 10 or 11 only " Mom asked me.

"Mom yesterday I slept early, that's why I woke up early " I said.

"How is your studies going " My dad asked me.

"It's going pretty well, my exams are on the way. So I'm preparing for it" I said.

"Okay ma I gotta to go" I said.

"Where are you going at early morning" Mom asked me.

"Library" I said and took one apple which is on the fruit basket and went outside the home and opened my car and started to drive it.

"He is studying hard even on Sunday " Srikanth said.

"Yes, such a bookworm" Said sumithra.

"Sumi don't talk bad about my student " Srikanth said.

"Honey first he is my son and then only he is your student " She said.

After few minutes he arrived at the library. He went inside registered his name and then took his book and started to study.

His day to day routine is studying, hanging out with his friends and then studying. Yes he loves to study, he shows all his feeling in studying. Like if he is angry he will study, if he is happy also he will study.

His exams is around so he is concentrating more on his studies. He was studying now more than 2 hours. Suddenly his phone got vibrated. He took his mobile and saw his bestfriend vimal is calling.

He went outside and attended his call, "what you want da" I asked him.

"Where are you bro" He asked me.

"Like you don't know" I said.

"Your favorite place " He said.

"Yes" I said.

"Okay come to our spot for lunch, we all are here " He said.

"Okay bye " I said and again went inside to continue my studying.