chapter 58

Janani's pov:

"Janani" Athai voice were echoing in my head.

She hold my shoulder and helped me to stand up. "What happened" She asked.

"Naveen" I called and tried to go near him.

"No Janu, don't go near. He might hurt you" Athai said and tried to pull me back.

Suddenly, mama slapped Naveen. Everyone freeze, "what happened to you, why are you behaving like this" Mama yelled at him.

Naveen sat on bed, I ran and sat next to him. "What happened Naveen" I asked and tears were started to flow from my eyes.

Athai came and sat in front of him, she cupped his face" Are you hurt somewhere, why are you behaving like this" She asked and kissed his forehead.

"I don't know ma" He whispered.

"Okay okay nothing happens, come on everyone go down. You take rest, Janu bring him breakfast" She said.

"But" Mama started but athai cut him off.

"No, don't ask anything, he will be fine" Athai said and stood up.

They all went out of the room, " Naveen, are you okay" I said and hugged his forearm and lied my head on his shoulder.

But he stood up, " I told you to go but why did you do, touch my nerves" He said.

"What did I do" I asked.

"You know what you did Janani" He yelled.

"Don't shout, they will come again" I said.

"That's what you want, right. What me to show as a psycho" He asked.

"What" I said.

"Naveen what did I do" I asked.

"Nothing, I don't like to see you so get lost" He yelled.

I can't able to handle him anymore, I ran outside but got bumped by Naresh. "Janani why are you crying" He asked.

I wiped my tears" Nothing " I said.

"Don't lie, I heard everything" He said.

"Come, I'll ask him" He said and hold my hand.

"No, don't ask anything please" I said.

"First stop crying, did you do anything wrong" He asked.

"I don't know, I don't know why he is angry with me" I said.

"Let me talk to him" He said and went inside.

"No, wait " I followed him back.

"Naveen, what the hell are you thinking. Why are you scolding Janani. What she did" Naresh asked.

"Don't involve in this matter Naresh" Naveen said.

"Why, you both are my family. Even though it's a couple fight. I can't tolerate you scolding my anni" He said.

"Naresh please No, don't say anything. Come with me" I said and pulled his arm to go out of this room.

"Wait Anni, I need to know the answer" He said and pulled away from my hold.

"Naresh, I am telling you again don't involve in our fight" He said.

"Okay, I won't involve if you Apologize" Naresh said.

"Get out both of you" Naveen yelled.

"Stop it Naveen, don't you dare say anything" I yelled and pulled Naresh along with me.