chapter 45

Janani's pov:

We both reached our hospital, I straight away went to my room and started my work. After doing my rounds, I started to attend the new patients. While I was checking the patient, my nurse entered inside "Dr.Naveen is here" She informed me.

"What is this, tell him I'm busy with my patient" I said.

"Yes doctor" She replied and hurried outside.

After few minutes, she again came inside but this time Naveen came along with her. I stood up, " Dr. Janani, I came here to analyse your work. So you need to co-operate with me" He said like a strict senior.

"Yes Doctor, sorry for delaying you" I said and offered him to take a seat.

"You may proceed " He said and took his seat.

"Talk me out " He ordered.

"Patient name is shwathi, age 32.She was admitted with a headache, She have no medical history. Her vitals are normal and same as BP" I gave information about my patient.

"So what is the cause of her headache" He asked me.

"Not sure, until we do an MRI" I said.

"Okay, go for it" He said and walked away.

"Okay doctor" I replied and took my patient to do the MRI.

"Where are we" Rahul came out of nowhere and asked me.

"You're late again" I asked me.

"It's not my fault" He said.

"Okay cut your crap, we have a lot of work to do" I said and we both started to work.

"Hey, look here,next to the hippocampus" Rahul said.

"Is that a tooth" I asked.

"Yes, dermoid cyst. Cool" He exclaimed.

"Look at her, she's having a seizure" I said and we both ran inside and tried to secure her airway.

Soon, we paged our senior attend Dr. Ravi and started to prep for her surgery. We all were ready to do an surgery. But waiting for an lead to come and take over the surgery.

Suddenly Naveen came in, "Team, today Dr. Naveen is going to lead the surgery" Our Senior attend said.

"I only need one third, why there is two of them" Naveen asked.

"Usually I will lead the surgery and they both will assist with me" Senior Dr. Ravi said.

"Dr.Ravi but today, I'm the lead and I need only two doctors. So one of them need to go" Naveen said.

"Dr.Janani , you can take over the ER " Senior attend Dr. Ravi said.

"Yes, Dr. Ravi" I said and went out the OR.

WTH, she is my patient. How dare they kick me out of OR. I don't know why Naveen did this, did I do something or he don't want me to work with me. "Dr.Janani" Nurse called me.

"Emergency" She said and went to check out another patient.

"Talk to me" I said and put my gloves on.

"8 years old, jumped from the apartment" She said.

"From which floor" I asked.

"Third" The kid guardian said.

"You're the mother" I asked her.

"Yes" She said while sobbing.

"Do you feel pain here" I asked while pressing his left leg.