chapter 49

Beautiful update on a beautiful day!!!

Janani's pov:

"Athai" I yelled but she never opened her eyes.

"Nurse take her to bed and give her first aid" Naveen said.

"Yes doctor" She said and I helped her to take her inside. I sat next to her and hold her hand, "Athai you don't worry, nothing will happen to Naresh. We all are here for him, right" I said.

A hand placed on my shoulder, I turned to look Rahul were standing close to me. I stood up and hugged him" Is he going to be okay? " I asked him.

"He will be alright, Janani" He said and patted my back.

"Listen, you need to be strong Janani. Naveen and your family needs you now" He said.

"Come let's go and check on the MRI" I said and we both hurried.

We went to the lab and hurried the staff to give us the report. After lot of pestering finally she gave us the report. I opened the file and took the scan and started to analysis it. "Oh my god" I stumbled back and Rahul hold me.

"Janani you Sit " He made me sit next to him and took the report from my hand and started to see it.

"He has an internal bleeding and its very close to his brain" I murmured.

"We can do the surgery" Rahul said.

"It's very risky" I said.

"Don't loose your hope Janani, come on we need to give this report to Dr. Naveen" He said and we both stood up and started to go to Naveen.

Naveen were talking with his dad, we both went " Dr. Naveen, here is the report of patient Naresh" Rahul said and gave him the report.

Mama took it from Rahul and started to examine it. His face reaction changed and he was looking nervous. " Dad we can do the surgery " Naveen said.

"It's very risky" Mama said.

"We have to try Or else the bleeding will spread soon" Naveen said.

"No, I won't allow you to do the surgery" Mama said sternly.

"What are you talking dad, he is in danger. If we don't do the surgery now, we might lose him forever" Naveen yelled.

"There will be another way, I am sure. I am taking him to my hospital" Mama said.

"Mama both the hospital are very good, we also have the best surgeon in the city and you know it" I said.

"We can't put Naresh in danger " He said.

"Yes mama, stop thinking like a father. He is not your son now. Think of him as one of your patient and suggest your patient what is best for him" I said.

"How could I do that, when my son is in emergency" He asked.

"You have to, please make a correct decision" I said.

"I'll be back" He said and went out of our sight.

"What will he do" I asked.

"We don't know but we need to make him agree for this surgery" Naveen said.

"Who is gonna perform the surgery" I asked.

"I am not going to lead but I'll assist with Dr. Ravi" Naveen said.

"Rahul you're in for this surgery" Naveen said.

"No" We heard Dr. Ravi voice.

We three turned to see Dr. Ravi coming to us. " I am the lead and I'm the one get to choose the third" He said.