part 6

Ohh I had forgotten that we had a camera in the house!!!"said Racheal's dad as he checked the footage. To his surprise, it wasn't Jane who stole the money and phone, she was framed by his very own daughter, he had done a grave mistake and with tears running down his face, he called out his daughter.
    "But why did you have to frame your best friend?"asked Racheal's Dad ," "You had stopped loving me, you were only caring for her which hurt me alot but am very sorry Daddy,"she replied.  "Am sorry my dear, I will never stop loving you , but we have to apologize,"he said then he got keys to his vehicle and drove off  to Jane's home to go and apologize.
  He arrived at around 12:00 and she allowed him  in with a smile ;
Racheal's Dad: am really very sorry Jane for the words I said to you on that day, am sorry for everything , we have got to know the truth that it was Racheal who framed you.
   Jane: I forgave you already but any way thank you very much sir for funding my education and taking good care of me for the time I was with you, I don't know how to thank you but am really very grateful and please tell Racheal that I forgave her and she's still my best friend ,if it wasn't for her, I would be dead.
  Racheal's Dad: I will tell her, please have a good day, I have to go for work.
   Jane: thank you sir , may you have a good day too.
   After that, Racheal's Dad felt relieved and he drove off to work.
     Jane continued on with singing. One day, she went back to where she was so as to see where she came from and also to collect some memories, on reaching there, she broke down and cried because the place reminded her of so many things, suddenly she had a voice call out her name, it was some  woman who wanted to talk to her ," Excuse me madam, are you Jane?" She said ." Yes, I am, "she replied ....."some old woman came here  last week looking for you and left me with this number and requested me to give it to you if I ever see you again and here it is,"she said as she handed over the number and walked away." Who would it be?" She asked herself.