part 4

The love that Racheal's Dad  was giving to Jane was now too much and so  Racheal could  no longer bare with it at all, she begun becoming rude to Jane.
On a dark and stormy night, Racheal sneaked out of her bedroom, it was now time for the big plan to get rid of Jane in the family..she moved down stairs and, for the first time, her dad had left his bag in the sitting room, it had his phone and money in it. She got the money and the phone and transferred them to Jane's bag pack and then   stealthily moved back to her room .
  In the morning the dad didn't bother to check, he dropped them to there Respective schools and then left for work. On his way, he checked his bag for his  phone to call his wife and that's when he realised that his phone and money were missing, he searched everywhere but couldn't find his stuff.
"Who has stolen my money and phone," he asked his mind as he drove off to work.
    At 6:00 pm, he picked the girls from school but he had lost his head, he was bitter and actually he was drunk," who stole stole? my property before I check," he asked ,"ok begining from the maid bring out your property and I check, if I find any of you with them, your leaving immediately,"he added...(Racheal had a big smile on her heart) and within no time, he commenced on the search, he checked the maid first then his wife followed, then Racheal, and lastly Joan . He found it all in Joan's back bag pack, he was shocked," street people will always remain street people however much you try to change them, pack your bags and leave my house now," he said, poor Jane , who barely knew anything,tried to defend herself but the man was beyond fierce, he could swallow a python .
   Jane packed her small  belongings and went back to her old life ...once again sorrow raided her life ..what hurt her most was being accused over something she didn't do .