Chapter 45 Ancient Heart

Start from the beginning

「Uwwa?!」

「So bright…!!」

A flashing light reached out from the three fountains to the huge fountain.

The huge fountain’s light became stronger and stronger, and its red crystal flew up to the sky.

That crystal gathered moonlight, and when its light increased, it showered a red light and broke.

「n…?」

「W-What happens?」

The two girls carefully looked around but suddenly, a huge explosive sound echoed behind them.

The two turned around while getting surprised at the sound that echoed throughout the silent ruins.

「W-What is it?!」

「There…!」

The former main street that extended from the square with the huge fountain.

That continued to the cliff.

In there, there are a shrine and stone pierced to it.

However, what could be seen from far away was a white, shining something.

The sound from earlier included the sound that the shrine and stone getting destroyed.

The two girls approached to check that white shine, and found a magic circle that they so for many times in this event.

The two girls checked the place where the stone was pierced before, carefully not to step on the magic circle, but noticed something.

「Uwa……」

「T-This is……」

It is true that the sound of the stone getting destroyed was included in the explosive sound from before.

However, it was only included.

The explosive sound’s identity was.

It was the sound when an abysmal hole that tore the sea to connect to the dark deep sea had opened.

「There’s something down there, right……」

「Well, that should be the case. Maple, you want to jump down?」

「N-No way! That’s scary!」