Chapter 44 Ruins Exploration

Start from the beginning

「Well, Maple won’t die even if she falls though」

「But, I can’t climb up」

Anyways, the only need to not fall.

Another two hours of walking.

The forest that continued for a long time on their side disappeared, and ruins made out of old stone bricks with moss appeared to their right.

It was a terrain that really seemed to have something.

The stone bricks that have extended from the ruins passed ahead of the two and continued up to the edge of the cliff.

And there, several stones were standing, surrounding the pedestal in the center.

「There’s something right?」

「Unless it’s already been explored」

The two walked towards the ruins.

They searched each of the tattered buildings but could not find anything.

But even so, they continued to explore thinking of the possibility of a hidden room, and finally, a change happened to the two’s exploration.

「Oh… to」

When Sally was about to come out of the ruins, she suddenly hid her body.

Maple also followed Sally.

There were three players there.

Compared to the players that Maple and Sally have met up until now, they seem to be wearing good equipments.

Although it cannot be compared to the unique series, their equipment was decently good.

Their levels must be decent as well.

They are quite close. Maple and Sally might be found if they make some noise.

「What will we do?」

Maple whispered into Sally’s ear.

Doing such, they would not be able to hear.

「It’s fine to fight them, and it’s fine to not… if we’re going to fight… it’s fine with me alone, and it’s fine to fight together with Maple」

It looks like the choice where Maple would go by herself does not exist.

And there, the players started to say interesting things.

「Hey, that book, do you know what it says?」