Chapter 40 Escape Plan

Start from the beginning

It was Maple who raised her voice. Sally looked at Maple, and she saw a certain confidence in her eyes.

「…I got it, let’s try it!」

She dashed together with Kasumi.

To return to the side hole, they must pass through the snails.

The snails have already surrounded the three.

「Leave this one to me! 【Sixth of the Blades・Homura】!」

The blazing blade was swung down and the flames broke through the snails.

There was no damage but she knew that it would have an intimidating effect for an instant. It was only for an instant, but it was enough for this situation.

After the three had broken through, the snails followed them.

「As I’ve thought! Their movements are simple!」

It was exactly as Maple said.

The snails followed exactly the route that the three passed through.

The other two understood without saying what Maple wanted to do after that.

「【Leap】!」

「【Third of the Blades・Lone Moon】!」

「【Hydra】!」

Each of the three’s skill completed their own task.

Maple made the snails flinch, and at that chance, they reached the snail’s shell part thanks to Kasumi and Sally.

Maple’s skill helped Kasumi pass her time of getting stiff.

「If it’s here, there’s no sticky liquid! …also」

Sally looked ahead and saw the snails approaching, moving similarly.

One of them has the key on its head.

By running at a straight line, the snails chasing after them and the door are almost in the same line.

Luckily, the snail that has the key seemed to be late, and its body is a little on the side.

「We’re going to go and get the key without being obstructed by the shell now!」

「【Leap】!」

Because the position of the shell is higher than its head, they were able to steal the key by jumping down.