Chapter 39 Crystal Cave

Start from the beginning

「【Fourth of the Blades・Whirlwind】!」

She slashes twice upwards and twice downwards.

The high-speed consecutive attacks hits the crystal as if it was sucked into it.

The crystal was not able to endure those consecutive attacks, *Parin*, it broke together with the sound of a glass breaking.

Kasumi picks up the key and earring that fell to the ground and checked it.

「The key……it doesn’t have a description. The earring is just an equipment. It doesn’t seem like it has something to do on how to escape from here」

She said that, and let the other two check it.

「Un, it really seems so」

「The key… where should we use it?」

「Who knows…? For the meantime, this earring will be Kasumi’s」

Sally gave the earring to Kasumi.

After that, they talked for a while, and the key was also given to Kasumi.

「Well then… let’s continue exploring」

This place was a dead end, it doesn’t have a place to runaway to.

The three moved back to where they came from in a hurry.

And, what the three found after turning back and continue exploring for a while was a side hole near the ceiling.

That thing that was in the middle of the pathways was something that they did not see before.

It was natural for the three to think that there is something inside that.

「That, can we enter it?」

「U〜n……I think that we can’t reach it using【Leap】…」

【Leap】was not enough to enter that side hole placed 10 meters from the ground.

And when the three was thinking, that time.

「………wait, be quiet! …it came!」

Sally had heard the *GuchoGucho* sounds with her ears.

On top of that, it was coming from both sides.

「I was cautious to not get in the middle!」

They were not caught in the middle not once up until now, the chances of meeting them were slim from the start, and Sally had completely read their positions.