Chapter 38 Encounter

Começar do início

「I see……that’s why this dungeon is in this shape」

Sally whispered.

This dungeon is like an ant’s nest where there are a lot of extending paths and dead ends.

And all of the places have high ceilings, without any unneeded obstacles.

And, the players are connected by chains.

It means, it is made that it would be easy for the snail to move, and hard for the players to run away.

「Maybe, this dungeon’s difficulty would change depending on the time」

It was as Kasumi has said.

This dungeon would change into a monster’s nest where the snail lives in after 6 pm.

And the time which that would end also exists, but the three doesn’t know when.

And, as the time passes, the sound of the ground shaking becomes louder.

「I-I wonder if there’s more than one?」

「………maybe」

Sally heightened her hearings, and tried to find where the sound comes from.

She can’t hear the *GuchoGucho* sound nearby.

It seems like it isn’t anywhere near.

Even so, it is also true that they need to be continuously on guard.

And that thing, is the reason that reduces Sally’s concentration.

And when they have advanced through several branching ways, that happened.

「……!!」

The instant that they turned to the corner.

The snail was there.

「Run! We’re turning back!」

Kasumi and Sally started to run, but Maple couldn’t keep up with them.

「Oh……god!!」

Faster than Sally pulls up Maple, the snail closed in.

The snail shook its body while splashing out a liquid that was very sticky.

「Ku!!」

Thanks to the large shield devouring the liquid, Maple was barely able to avoid the liquid.