Chapter 44 Apophis

Start from the beginning

Apophis: Im Just Warming up, Hero. Soon you will die by my Hands, and This world shall Burn.

Rad: I Won't Let you! 'I Promise to Kayden That I Will Not Die After Defeating Him'

Rad Inhale and The Excalibur Glows White.

Apophis Summon High Level Demons and Pounce Towards Rad, The Excalibur's Power Increase and Slash Both 2 Demons and He wasn't on front of him, Apophis Cast Dark Magic Under Rad with Corrupted Arms Coming out of it at Large Scale AoE.

Rad: Purge!

Stab and Purged The Cursed Arms and turns to dust. Rad's Stamina is almost Out after dealing Lucifer The Demon General and the 1 Million Demon Army.

Apophis: I Can Feel It, Your Breath, Your Limited Body, As I expected From a Hero Mortal, It Doesn't Matter That you have the excalibur, In The End, I Will Finish you off myself.

Apophis Gather Demonic Energy around him, Powered Up as the Clouds Go Darker without sunlight.

Rad barely stands up holding the Excalibur and Forms back to normal panting, almost out of breath to fight. until someone knock on the door and the Large Door Open.

It was me, By Myself Barehanded. Covered on Demon Blood.

Rad: Kayden?!

Kayden: yo!

I Wave At Him.

Apophis: Eyes on me Hero!, Demonic Beam!

He Shoots out Red Demonic Laser Eyes, Blocked By The Energy of Excalibur.

Rad: What the Hell are you doing here Kayden?!, Get Out of here, Your Going to get Killed!, Heaven's Might!

Rad Unleash a Heavenly Power, Boosting his Strength and Defense and Charge at The Demon Lord.

Apophis: Pathetic!, Darkness Of Corruption.

A Powerful Dark Demonic Shockwave Energy Knock Rad Away and Dropped His Excalibur.

Apophis: Muahahahaha!, Weak!, This Time, I Shall Be The Winner, and as for that little human, you, your friends and your loved ones shall burn by my hands after i take his head.

Rad Stands up Barely looking at me, The Sword was 25 meters away, But the sword was next to me.

Rad: *Pant* Run away, kayden...

Then Rad Saw me trying to pick up the Excalibur.

Rad: what are you doing? You can't Lift That Sword up, Only Heroes Can Use The Excalibur.

Kayden: You see, We Should deal with him quickly as possible, or else, our friends wouldn't survive the battle much longer, so..

I grab The Sword and Instantly Lift it up, Rad was Very Shocked that the Sword also chose him as well. Apophis backs up away and ready to fight another hero

Kayden: I Shall Kick His ass Myself!

Apophis: What The Heck?! Another Hero?!

Toss a Flashbang on him and Blind him Quickly.

Apophis: My eyes! What Did Mortal do to me?!

Toss a Sword and Strike Towards The Demon Lord's Stomach. Toss a Normal Quantum Portal Device on the Throne and Jump on the Demon Lord and Push Towards N.Q.P Along with me.

Kayden: SAXTON HALE!!!

Apophis: Damn you!!, What Th-?!

The Portal Activates and we are going for a Trip.

Kayden: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We Finally Entered The Portal

------------------

Apophis woke up, i wasn't around here yet, as he looks up, its a blue sky, and a sun. however, this place is very different, there's Large Weird Buildings with square holes, The Grass he can feel it but, something is very wrong around here.

Apophis: WHERE AM I?!, WHERE DID HE SEND ME!!

Yo! Im Up Here!

There's Me, Up on the Building Waving at The Demon Lord while Sipping a Pepsi

Location: gm_construct

Kayden: Lali-ho!, Welcome to My World!!

<----------- To be Continued?!

--------------------