⊱𝟶𝟹𝟺

Începe de la început

"Good work" He teased.."tsukishima u jerk!"hinata growled.. "Tsukki don't tell me"yamaguchi stated..

" Wow he grew wish he can block nice"y/n said as tsukishima tch..as hinata rolled to the ground .."wow tsukki you surpassed 190!"yamaguchi gleamed..

As kageyama growled.."hey stop" I stated as kageyama stopped growling.."i order you to shrink tsukishima!"tanaka jumped on tsukishima making the 2 fall..

"Hey all of you pipe it down!" Daichi yelled as we got to the gym..as it begun.  The others started to jump..

"Tsukishima kun got 334 cm" Yachi announced..
"Eh they are jumping higher than me" Boy 1.. "Nishinoya's only about 150 cm right?" Boy 2.

"I'm 160 damn it!" He yelled.."oy nishinoya stop yelling it's annoying " I grumbled..and he stopped

"Next one kageyama" Kiyoko san stated..as kageyama jumped and touched the basketball board..

"Umm....337 cm" Yachi announced.."right now kageyama is on the top"daichi said.."next hinata" Kiyoko san stated..

And there's a tension between the setter, ace , middle blocker and spiker..as he jumped and touched the board..

"How many centimeters is it!?" "How high is that?" Kageyama and hinata asked..

"333 cm" Yachi announced as hinata grumbled.."next y/n"kiyoko stated..as i walked and put my fingers on the powder..as i ran and jumped and touched the board and landed perfectly on the ground..

"How high is it?!" They asked.."umm..woah! .. 400cm!"yachi stated.."ehh?!"they gasped..

"Beat it"i smirked m." You 2 owe me 5 curry buns" I stated..as i walked off.."everyone!"takeda sensei appeared on the door..

"Everyone gather up!"daichi said as we gathered up.." Good afternoon!"we bowed.."thank you all for your hardwork" Takeda sensei stated..

"This is sudden but i have a big news" He said.."kageyama kun and Y/n "he said.." Ah hai"we answered.."you 2 have been asked to attend the all japan youth training camp!"as our eyes widen..

"All... Japan?!" The others gasped.."youth you mean the nation representatives for japan under the age of 19 right?" Yachi asked..

"That's amazing kageyama!" Tanaka said.."woah that's awesome y/n!" Nishinoya gleamed..

"But the training camp is going to be held for five days at the beginning of December and right before the spring tournament in January it's not a requirement to go" He stated.

"I'll go" Kageyama said.."hmm.sure"i yawned.."what about me?!"hinata asked.."umm we're talking about all japan here.. All. Japan. Representatives for all of japan under 19 do you understand that?"tsukishima said..

"Of course i do!" hinata said.."the only 2 who got invited was kageyama and Y/n" Takeda sensei said..

"Kageyama make sure that when you get interviewed you tell them that your wonderful amazing senpai sugawara showed you the ropes"He said..

" Don't tell it "i said.." All right i have one piece of news"takeda sensei announced.."also happening in  the beginning of December.. There will be a special training camp for promising rookies in miyagi prefecture.. To try level up miyagi's prefectures volleyball skills.. This is apparently only open for 1st years.. One of our players has been invited.. Tsukishima kun"he stated..