Chapter 3

I have a feeling y'all going to hate me in this book cause it's about to be some shit
_________________________________
Her mother showed up an hour later that afternoon and called her to the kitchen.

"I got a call from your teacher this afternoon, he said you got an F on your quiz"

"Yes"

"Why would you do that?"

"Cause you told me to"

"Well now your teacher is all suspicious talking about your grades dropping in every class and now they want to know what's going on in my house"

"I'm sorry I thought you wanted me to get bad grades"

"Just be careful don't have these teachers come sniffing around"

"Yes ma'am"

"Go and get my medicine"

"Yes ma'am" she went and got the cocaine her mother smoked everyday. When she handed it over her mother made a comment about getting low, so she asked for her phone.

Amber left and walked to her room, it was getting late and she was about to get ready to go to her cousins house when her mother walked up to her room.

"Hey get dressed we're going out to eat" Amber was confused.

"What?"

"And dress nice, we're going to a really nice restaurant"

"Okay" her mother left and shut the door behind her. Going to dinner meant she wouldn't have time to go to her cousins house, so she texted her to let her know.

Amber got in the shower and then changed into one of the only dresses she owned, she put her hair into a bun and planned on going upstairs, but her mother came back up.

"Are you dressed?"

"Yes ma'am "

"Good, stay up here until i come get you for dinner"

"Do you know where we're going"

"Some place really fancy"

"Okay"

"Remember what I said, stay up here until I come get you"

"Yes ma'am"

She'd waited an hour until she heard footsteps coming up the stairs, she jumped up and went to the door to greet her mother. When it opened it wasn't her mother it was her mother's dealer, she knew who he was he was the man that took her virginity when she was 9. She slowly backed away and he smiled walking towards her.

"You look pretty girl"

"Why, why are you here?"

"You know why I'm here" he started to shed his clothing and her eyes widened in fear, not again.

"Come on now, you know the routine" she continued to back away until her back hit the window. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him, he untied the bow in the back of her dress and started to push it down at the shoulders. She screamed for her mother to help her, but knew that she wouldn't. He pushed her on the bed.

"Mama, please help!" He yanked her dress off and opened her legs, he pushed her panties to her ankles and forced himself inside. She tried to push at his chest, but he laid on top off her. She continued to cry and fighting was becoming useless because he wasn't moving so she laid there almost lifeless. She hated her life, she wanted to run away and leave forever. She knew she'd miss her family but at least she wouldn't be around her mother or any more of the men she dealt with.