Chapter 10

Savannah and Maya in m/m

"Ugh, look who it is girls the pregnant girl and her roadie" Amber could see the girls through the mirror as she and Naya reapplied their lip gloss and she rolled her eyes.

"Hello Maya, Savannah" she greeted and put her lip-gloss up and turned around to lean on the sink.

"What roadie?" Naya asked turning around as well. Savannah glared at her and looked her up and down. "Listen bitch, I know you don't know how to fight so you might want to shut up because it ain't nothing but space and opportunity in this restroom" Savannah rolled her eyes.

"Bitch I'll fight you" Maya backed up her friend

"And you will lose. You two talk way too much shit to lose every fight you've ever been in, I think it's time to hang up that tough girl persona and sit the fuck down" Naya grabbed Ambers arm and led her out the restroom, but not before bumping Maya with her shoulder and jumping at Savannah.

"Ugh, they are the most aggravating people in this school, she actually going around telling people that I wasn't raped and that my baby's father just didn't want me" Amber said as they walked back to class, Naya wasn't going to bring up her use of "my baby".

"Them dirty bitches said what?!"

"Yeah, she don't even know me to think she know my life, why the fuck would I even lie like that, who the fuck plays about rape?"

"I'll go right back to that bathroom and slap that hoe"

"Nah I don't want you to get in trouble"

"Fuck trouble, you want me to check her?" Amber shook her head. "I know it's Savannah spreading shit about you cause believe it or not Maya may be the one to fight first but Savannah talk mad shit about everybody. She lucky Maya be having her back in fights because her mouth do to much for her to not back it up"

"That's sad"

"As fuck"

"I'll see you later after class at lunch"

"Okay" they separated and headed back to their classes, Amber walked into class and sat back in her seat.

"Amber I'm glad your back, we were just talking about this years talent show and because we are an arts class they always ask the choir and dance to recruit some people. Would you be interested?"

"Oh, no I- I don't think I should"

"You are in choir, can you not sing?" a student asked.

"I think so"

"What does that mean?"

"It means I think so"

"Well, why don't you think about it, you have to choose by the end of the week and the talent show will be at the end of the month" Her teacher said and she nodded as she was handed and entry form to fill out. "Is anyone else interested?" Plenty of hands raised and she handed out forms.

After class Amber met Naya at their designated lunch table and sat next to her.

"What's for lunch?"

"Spaghetti"

"Ew, I cant wait to go home. Ms. Valerie is making fish"

"I love fish"

"Me too"

"I'm not eating this shit, but I'll take the roll and the apple and the milk" She threw the plate away and handed her apple to Amber and broke her roll in half. "Take that"