Chapter 23

"Merry Christmas!" Carol and Dean yelled, they woke Naya, Rosa, Sarah, and Christian. Naya pushed Ambers arm to wake her, she swatted at Naya and moved away from her.

"Girl get up, it's Christmas don't you want to open your presents"

"Yes" she sat up and leaned against the couch. Rosa woke her girlfriend and Sarah woke her little sister.

"Is everyone up yet?" Cherie asked walking into the room with a cup of coffee.

"Almost" she watched Charles sleeping form as Christian woke his mother Emily.

"He's always been a hard sleeper ever since he was a kid"

"Food gets him up" Sarah got up from the floor to hug her grandmother, Cherie kissed her forehead. Emily pinched her husbands nose and when be woke up to breathe she let it go. Everyone bursted out laughing. "That wakes him up too"

"I'm going to go start on breakfast"

"I'll come help ma" Emily said as she stood and followed her to the kitchen. Amber stood and got Zahir out of his portable crib and sat on the couch, Naya and Tiffany sat next to her.

"Y'all ready to open your presents?"

"Yes" Aliyah and Christian chorused. Tiffany jumped up first to raid the Christmas tree.

"Alright, Rosa can you help them find their gifts?" Rosa nodded and helped pass out the gifts. They had a tree full of presents, Christina, Carol, Emily and Dean had gone just a little overboard.

"I got a new phone!" Aliyah screamed. She jumped up and ran towards her dad.

"Thank you so much daddy"

"Your welcome sweetheart" He smiled. Emily came out to hand him a cup of coffee. Since everyone was older, they got a lot of electronics and clothes and shoes.

"Naya open your presents" Christina handed her three boxes and a bag, she opened the two boxes that were from her parents, she got a new purse and a new pair of shoes.

"Your mom also told me to tell you to check your cash app"

"Oh, okay" Naya set her gifts to the side.

"Your parents give you money for Christmas" Aliyah asked and Naya nodded. "How much?"

"I'm not sure, but last year they sent me 1,500"

"What?!" Naya shrugged and opened the other two presents, one was from Christina and it was a bracelet that had her name and birthday on it. She loved it. Rosa got her the other gift, it was a bag full of candy and bath and body works.

"Thank you so much" she hugged the two women.

"Of course"

"Now, Ambers turn"  she handed Zahir to Naya and opened the presents Rosa handed her. Christina got her a pink MK purse and a matching wallet, Rosa got her two pairs of Jordan's, Carol got her an apple laptop and Dean bought her a new phone.

"Hold up, why didn't I get a new phone" Tiffany asked her parents.

"You got the new iPad stop complaining" Carol scolded and she crossed her arms, Amber grabbed a pillow from the floor and hit her in the face with it.

"Mama!"

"Stop being ungrateful"

"Brat" Amber added before opening her gift from her uncle Charles and Emily. They got her an Apple Watch and AirPods.

"Thank you so much Uncle Charles, Emily I appreciate it" she thanked everyone for her gifts.

"Now open Zahirs gifts" Carol said giving her some gift bags, she thanked them before opening them. They got him a bunch of clothes, shoes and toys.