CHAPTER 3: WHAT WE GOT AND MY NEW PHONE

Emma's Pov

The girls took me to the mall to get some clothes but we ended up get lotion and perfume and lipgloss and clothes and they got me a IPhone 5c pink of course pink.But i had a break down when i got my new phone because i missed my best friend Kathy but Jade said that she would talk to me later about it.But we ended up staying at the mall for at least 4 hours that was a long time at the mall but at the end all of us girls had a fun time except when i started to cry but things happens.

*We finally got home*

We hauled in all of our bags into the living room and we went through our stuff that we got from the mall i got love spell lotion and perfume and Pink! lipgloss is was bright pink gotta love pink though, a pink IPhone 5c with some cases, from justice i got 4 sweaters,2 jackets,3 shirts ,and 3 pairs of pants,and from claries i got my cartlage periced,nerd glasses,nail polish,a side purse,and some earings,and from aeropostal i got 6 pairs of sweatpants,5 pairs of shirts,a bookbag,3 pairs of tie tye shorts,3 pairs of tie tye shirts to match,3 pairs of tie tye shoes to match as well,and perfume,and from Forever 21 i got Jewlery.Thats all i got from the mall.

Perrie got new cases for her phone,perfume,lotion,and lipgloss,of course tie tye things.Thats al Perrie got from the mall.

Jade also got new cases for her phone,perfume,lotion,and lipgloss,clothes.Thas all Jade got from the mall.

Jesy also got new cases for her phone,perfume,lotion,and lipgloss,clothes,and earings.Thats all Jesy got from the mall.

Leighanne also got a new cases for her phone,perfume,lotion,and lipgloss,clothes,and earings for her cartlage.Thats all Leighanne got from the mall.

"Girls guess what" i told the girls "what" they all said "I got my cartlage percied and i got a new IPhone 5c pink just like you guys" i said happily "cool" Jesy and Leighanne said.

"Let's set it up!" Perrie said

"Ok" i said to her

First you have to turn it on,Then you unlock you phone,Next you have to create a iCloud account so in case you reset your phone on accident and you lose all you photos all you have to do is log in and you have all of your photos back,Next you have to a put all of your contacts in your phone what is your guys number

(FAKE NUMBERS JUST MADE UP)

Jesy-814-459-2976

Leighanne-814-357-9462

Perrie-814-279-3497

Jade-814-542-6575

ok picture time girls

all 4 of them except Emma because she had to take the picture.She got the picture and she set it as her homescreen and lock screen.I put their pics as their contact photo. "It is time to go to bed girls we have a long day tomorrow" Jade said "What are we doing tomorrow" I asked Jade "You will see tomorrow" She said to me. LIGHTS OUT

I went into my room and closed the door to go to sleep i was really tired because of the shopping and because of all the excitement and everything that is happening.

Jade's Pov

Me and the girls except Emma because this is a suprise for her. Me and the girls decided to ask her something special that every girl would be thrilled to do with them. "Ok girls it is offical we are going to ask her tomorrow" Perrie said 'But thats not that we talking about we were talking about something else that would be great for Emma since she has been depressed lately it would make her so happy that she would proably start to cry but not mad cry happy tears of course.The girls left my room to go to bed so tomorrow we can tell her the news that we had in mind hope she said yes i was thinking to myself.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: OK I THINK THAT WAS A SHORT CHAPTER SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN. SO WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY ARE GOING TO ASK HER? MOST IMPORTANTLY WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY ARE GOING TO DO FOR HER TO HELP HER STOP BEING SO DEPRESSED ALL THE TIME.I KNOW THAT IT IS BORING NOW BUT IT GETS BETTER TRUST ME DONT STOP READING.I AM GOING TO TRY UPDATE 3 CHAPTERS AT A TIME SO IT MIGHT TAKE ME A WHILE TO UPDATE THE NEXT 3 I HOPE THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO DO THE 3 CHAPTER THING ALL THE TIME I MIGHT SLACK.

♥️️PURPLELOVER♥