Sorry/Last Night

SORRY IF YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS A CHAPTER I GET INTO DETAIL ABOUT MY CRAZY NIGHT THAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT SO I WANT TO WARN YOU.

Sorry for not being on lately and writing I have a lot of stuff going on right now my 2 puppies just recently pasted away and it is taking me down and I only been reading and on instagram but I try not to show that I am not okay but I know that a lot of people would be worried about me so that is why I try not to think about it so that is why I am not on lately but I will try update my book and it probably wont be for 2 weeks or 1 month because I start a new school on Monday and I was terrified to go and my 1 dog is really sick and is fighting parvo I think that is how you spell it but she is fighting it right now and slowly dying so I am trying to spend a lot of time with her just in case she goes I am just really sad and yesterday night I went over to my friends house she is a 7 yrs but she acts like she is my age so we are cool and stuff she has a brother and we talked a lot yesterday and I don't know how we got on the subject that I hadn't had my first kiss yet he was shocked but I didn't think it was shocking but he walked me home because I left at10pm and it was dark and I don't wanna get kidnapped so he walked me to the corner and I said bye and ran home he stopped me half way home by yelling my name I turned around and jogged back to him and said yes he ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO KISS HIM I feel bad but I said no and ran home I know that wasn't the best thing to do but I did keep on running till I got home when I got inside I grabbed my food and said goodnight to my 2 brothers because I couldn't face anyone last night not even my mom no one knows about this but I have to go over there today again to hang out with my friend let pray that it wont be awkward and weird and hope he isn't there but yah that was how my night went I felt bad because if I did kiss him it would have been awkward the next day but now that I rejected him it is still going to be awkward so wish me luck I was thinking that I might not going over there today or try to avoid him. but I will try to update soon.

IF YOU WANNA COMMENT ADVICE ON WHAT I SHOULD DO THEM I WOULD REALLY LIKE IT BECAUSE I AM SCARED ASF AND I AM BEST FRIENDS WITH HIS COUSIN. UGH I DONT LIKE LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE I HAVE 2 NEW BOOKS THAT ARE COMING OUT SOON AS IN SOON I MEAN THIS MONTH.

REALEASE DATE:

-Tattoo Parlor (Cody Herbinko Fanfic)- September 13,2015 (Niall's Birthday)

Description-

Alexa is a 15 year old girl she loves Cody Herbinko. Her brother Bubba does tattoos for living she works at the parlor her job is the cashier. What happens when a special someone comes into the Shop to get a tattoo? Find out in Tattoo Parlor

-SketchBook (Luke Hemmings Fanfic)- September 20,2015 (My Birthday)

Meet Luke Hemmings he is your not average nerd he never says a word to anyone instead he always sits in the back of the classroom scribbling in a sketch book.

Meet Megan she was your average nobody she had about 1 best friend her name was Ash.She finds Luke every interesting she wants to find out more him.

What happens when they both are in a hurry to get out of class one day and they both collide?

Read to find out in Sketch Book.

I DID NOT STEAL THIS IDEA FROM THE AUTHOR OF VIOLET I THINK HER NAME WAS LONDONSTARS SOMEONE GAVE ME THIS IDEA ON INSTAGRAM.

COMMENT IF YOU WILL READ THEM BE HONEST

BYE GUYS

♥Suspenders_Bows xox♥