Gakushu's POV

"Shu, Do i really need a reason to invite you with me? Can't it be that I just want to hang out with you? like we usually do back then?" she said looking at me, but I didn't respond, I felt conflict and betrayed "Fine, sorry to drag you into this, You can go back with the driver after you guys drop me off.. Sorry to take some of you time.."She said as the car stopped which means we're already here. "well this is my stop." She said as she got out of the car while I'm conflicted if I'd go with her "Sir Gon, you don't have to pic me up later... Have a good night you two" she said a bit down..I saw how her eyes lost it's shimmer for the first time, Usually she's good at keeping her emotions in check.. And with that in mind I asked our driver to stop the car and I decided to follow my adopted sister.

Your surprised that I knew about this matter. Right? I just heard Father talk about it with Mother  over breakfast when she woke up early the day she transferred to E-class.. They both also explained to me everything I needed to know about my supposed to be sister, Which is when I started to drift away from her. Since I know if I'd get too attached, I'd  miss her dearly when It's time for her to go. Yet I don't know where this feeling of regret coming from

And with that I hid myself from her while following her around, I saw that she's spacing out before a girl from Class-E, gained her attention. I saw how her eye's brighten as she talk to that girl., I also saw how she cheered up two other people while she pointed at some random stall, I also saw how she acted as if she's pitiful in front of one of the stall which Akabane's been playing. I also slightly heard what Akabane said about Zen being his girlfriend that made me in rage for no particular reason. then when she left Akabane to wonder off, I also heard heard what Isogai said to his friend.. tsk daydreaming about my sister in a despicable way, As if Zen would stoop down to visit him on purpose, and If she do.. I'll be sure to do something about it. I thought as she was once again been dragged by that green haired girl to a water balloon stall.

I observed that the students in E-class are pretty good with the games here, Why wouldn't they just consume that energy to their studies . So that damn class wouldn't exist and Zen would stay at Class-A where she should belong. I thought as the fireworks display has stared. I look at how she brighten at the simple things,'This simplistic girl that I'd always thought my sister, Were the only one who knew me and Father inside and out.' I thought as I saw Akabane put an arm over her shoulder but she didn't take it off but she lean on him. "When did they start being a couple?" I asked myself brows crashed with each other as I look at him in jealousy.

You read it right I'm jealous, At Akabane at the moment having to spend time with Zen the most instead of me. I do like her I gave her that... specially on how she kept annoying Father, But ever since she also started ignoring me. The home I'd used to live became so dull as nobody would be brave enough to go against Father since Zen decided to kept quiet. And with last glance at my sister I left the area and headed back where the car were parked and went home.

Karma's POV

My arm was still on Zen's shoulders as she still kept her weight on me even its already time to go home. Though I noticed a while ago that some one is following Zen while she wonder off with the different stalls. But I didn't mind much since I thought It was crowded and I might just imagined it. But when Zen got drag by Kayano and the stalker kept following her I decided to stand by her to protect her.., After all she is my girlfriend now... You may wonder how did it happened? I'll give you guys a short summary...After the firework display ended I've finally ask her the question.. offering the gaming console that I've rob earlier form the stall I've been playing and with that made her chuckled a bit, though I'm nervous and all from the suspense she gave She accepted me as her boyfriend in the end, plus with the kiss on her lips were the seal that she's mine and only mine.  And with that I looked at Isogai since I know he too had a liking to Zen, And I don't want our relationship to be the cause of our bonds... but when I looked at his direction he just gave a thumbs up and congratulated us.. I did asked him how he felt about the whole thing but he just reassured me that he'd be fine and we'd still friends.Well  that's all to it, though I left out that details on how Koro-sensei fuss about it and how we both try to kill him in the open since he kept writing some gossips on his notebook.

"Hey Karma?"She asked looking at the sky where the crescent moon shines brightly. I just hmned at her call, a sign that she should continue "If you where in Koro-sensei's shoes would you rather be saved or be killed?" She asked out of the blue, I had a hard time processing her question since it involved a unpredictable octopus teacher.. "Well... I can't say what in sensei's head, but all I know that our class was build stronger for the sole purpose, and that purpose is to kill our teacher.. I think we should aim for the kill or we'll be killed. Plus its the highest gift we can give to sensei on our graduation for us to show show him the results of his hard work" I said as I clenched my left hand a little while she just listen to me..

'I may not yet know what you were thinking asking me this question but I hope that It wont end up as a big fight between us.' I thought as I walked her home