You're Cryin

Beelzebub sat behind Emily on the edge of her bed. It had since been about two or three days since she'd been permitted to remain as an exchange student. Beelzebub joined her for just about everything. When she ate, on the way to class, when she did just about anything. Currently, she was doing homework while he ate.

"Emily," Beel spoke, "Can we go on a date tonight?"

"Sorry Babe. I've got cleansing with Satan tonight," she said, focusing on her work.

"What?! When did this happen?" Beel asked, gripping his bag of chips tightly.

"We have to do in order to keep his abilities in check so I don't get hurt," she spoke, "I'll be back later tonight."

"I want to go too!" Beel spoke, standing up from her bed.

"You can't. It's dangerous and it's a me and Satan type thing," she stated.

"But Emily-" "Beelzebub."

When she spoke his name instead of using a pet name he went silent.

"I love you. You have to trust me that I'm going to be okay. Nothing bad is going to happen. I know you're just trying to be there for me, but it's a but suffocating," she then turned to him, speaking sincerely.

Beelzebub sighed, taking a seat again.

"I'm sorry..." He said.

"It's okay Honey," she said, getting up and moving in front of him. She kissed his forehead, holding his face in her hands.

She pulled away and turned to finish her work. Once she was complete, she grabbed Beel's jacket and hoisted it onto her thin figure. She wore it whenever she had to go out alone. It was comforting to her and her significant other.

Beelzebub bade her farewell and she left her room. Her most likely sit there and eat until she got back. She headed down the hall towards Satan's room.

Besides Beel's jacket, she wore a large orange tank too and black skinny jeans. She'd finally started to become a real person and show her true colors. Her hair was no longer slicked back all the time, now pulled into a small ponytail tuft.

She reached Satan's room and knocked. He opened the door, coming out.

"Ready to go?" He asked. She gave him a silent nod. They walked in silence, leaving the House.

"Why were you so involved with me when I first got here?" Emily suddenly spoke up.

"I remember when I read your file, that you were someone of interest. I don't know why, but I want to care about you," Satan spoke.

"Care about me? In what way?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Perhaps a father? Or brother? I don't know. It's a strange feeling," he responded calmly.

They reached a clearing outside of town after a few longer moments. Satan reached his hand out to her. They held hands and closed their eyes. Emily followed Satan's instruction and focused on their pact.

It was like meditation. She felt such hot and dark wrath dominate from Satan's touch. Her eyebrows creased together and her lips turned into a frown. She felt adrenaline rush through her veins, her heart racing. So this was what the world's rage felt like. She smelled smoke and tasted blood. The symbol binding the two of them together began to burn.

This continued for who knows how long. Once it ended, Emily breathed heavily. It's taken all her mental strength not to go completely insane. The fact they had to do this regularly now was awful. She took a seat on the ground and looked up at the black sky. It was now nighttime in the Devildom. Satan followed her gaze then offered her his hand. She took it, getting up, and they headed home.

When she arrived home, she went to her room. When she turned the knob, it was locked. Her face created a frown and she tried again.

"Emily," Beel suddenly appeared, "What's wrong?"

"I can't get into my room," she said.

"Oh..." Beel scratched the back of his neck, then held his wrist to his chest, "Um..." He hesitated, "Do you wanna stay with me tonight?"

Emily's face turned a bright red. She muttered an okay and the two headed towards his room.