GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 20

Start from the beginning

I was pouting the whole way here, that I didn't even take notice of the place. The last thing I paid attention was that we weren't in the city. Somewhere, full of greens surrounding the roads on both sides. And again, I spaced out.

The only thought on my way here was "what would happen after this?" To us, to me, to junior.

I was sure as hell that junior is Feivel's life. And I'm proud that my idiotic, childish best friend turned out to be such a great father. But, I was scared of us.

We were now in a sensitive phase, I could never go back and change anything. But, I can't trust. I can't trust that I could give Feivel an honest chance. Or maybe I'm afraid that I would actually give him a chance and end up being hurt in the end.

Again.

As I said before "this is last time for us" and try to make everything between us, not normal, but good enough to smile when we meet again.

[A/N: I felt my emotions overflow here. Anyway, continue]

I'm not ready to get hurt.

To hurt him.

To hurt us.

To hurt them.

Suddenly, our walk came to a halt. Making me hit my head to his hard chest. Seems like he's been staring.

"Hey, are you okay?" I felt his palm on my left cheek caressing. He then wipeout something from cheeks. I lunge my hand to my face to notice that my blindfolded eyes have been flowing.

I have been crying.

"O-oh, no. T-this is nothing. Maybe the irritation from the fold. Are we there yet?" I say in a crooked voice wanting to be convincing.

I was literally crying at thought of leaving him. How could I possibly leave him?

"Yeah. I'm sorry. Let me take down the fold" his voice downpouring sadness.

"Don't be, Fei. I'm okay" I smile looking at his seeming direction. He tugs the blindfold and slips it away from my eyes over my shoulders which made me stand an inch away from my face.

I slowly open my eyes adjusting to the daylight. The first thing, I see Feivel smiling sadly at me. I return a gleeful grin which makes him chuckle. He cups my face and rubs out the remaining tears.

"I'm sorry" he mumbles.

"Oh, shut up, Fei and tell me where ar-" I trail off as I turn to look at our surrounding and stand stunned.

A whole field of lavender and sunflowers with a path to walk at intervals

A whole field of lavender and sunflowers with a path to walk at intervals. Two bicycles parked feet away from our stand. A basket placed beside the cycles which god knows what in it and a picnic mat sticking out the basket. The wind flow making the whole area soak in mind-calming fragrance.