Christmas Happiness and Pleasures

Start from the beginning

Seconds later he came and smiled down at me. I smiled back at him and he lifted me up. He kissed me deeply and held me tightly while looking down at me.

"You so damn nasty baybeh."

"I learned from the best daddy."

"True. Merry Christmast baybeh."

"Merry Christmas love."

Nedra

I stood there staring at the pregnancy test in a zone. I couldn't believe that it read positive. I was pregnant. I had a feeling because I had been feeling like crap, but for me to be a damn nurse I sure as hell forgot to take my damn birth control. I was happy but I'm not sure how Twan was gonna feel. I mean we never talked about kids too much. I sighed and leaned up against the counter in the bathroom. I held the lil stick in my hand tryna to think about how I was gonna tell him.

"Baby." I heard him yell from downstairs.

"What baby?" I yelled back.

"Come on I made breakfast."

I sighed and put everything in the trash. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I was slow in making my way there. Twan turned and looked at me with concerned eyes. I tried to place a smile on my face, but I knew his inspector gadget ass was gon' see right through it.

"Nedra what's wrong?" He came over to me and lifted my chin. He searched my eyes and I could see the love he had for me.

"Twan I'm not feeling too good that's all." I leaned in and pecked his lips.

He looked at me still unsure, but didn't say anything else. I looked at everything that he had cooked and he had went in of course. He had made pancakes, bacon, eggs with cheese and some toast. Everything looked so good, but unfortunately my stomach didn't think so. I ran down the hall to the downstairs bathroom and emptied my stomach.

I looked up and Twan was standing there. He came and moved my hair out the way and bent down beside me.

"Baby you sure you okay?" He asked

"No Twan." I bit down on my lip nervously. "I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I'm pregnant." I looked at him and he didn't say anything. That made me scared as hell because I didn't know what he was gon' say or what he was thinking.

"You mean I-I'ma be a father."

"Yes baby you are. Merry Christmas."

"Oh Nedra, baby this is tha' best gift a man could ask for. Thank you sweetheart and Merry Christmas."

Renee

I was standing looking out the patio doors thinking about how my life was so messed up, but now things are going in the right direction. David and I are working on us and our marriage. At one point I just knew we were gonna be in divorce, but God was watching over us and especially me. I made so many stupid mistakes that resulted in innocent people getting hurt. Desire and I are growing in our relationship and I am thankful for that.

"What are you thinking about darling?" David came and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Just thinking about life and how far we have come."

"I know and I'm so glad that things are over now and we can live our life in peace."

"Me too David." I turned in his arms and kissed him on the lips.

"Merry Christmas Mrs. Monroe."

"Merry Christmas Mr. Monore."

"Since it's Christmas how bout giving me a lil Christmas loving. David said as he led us upstairs.

A Merry Christmas it is....

Sylvia

I sat back and sipped from my coffee. I was so glad that everything is finally over and there can be peace. Renee and David back on track. August and Desire are expecting. When I talked to Desire she said that she had a surprise for the family and I wondered what it could be. I to had a surprise for the family as well. We shall see how this Christmas dinner goes.

"Sylvia do you need anything else?"

"No I'm fine, but thanks." I smiled

"Merry Christmas."

"Yes it is a Merry Christmas." I sat back and relaxed because Mrs. Sylvia was bringing glad tidings this Christmas season....

The next chapter will be the Family Christmas Dinner. Only a few more chapters to go! Oh do me a fav and go checkout @_ThugNastyyy August Alsina Story 'They Don't Know' 

Let me say this. At first I was skeptical about writing The housekeeper and this one because of the content, but I'm just a real author who writes about things that people can relate to. There are people that have come to me saying how the story has touched them or they can relate. I'm not saying this because I am looking for any pats on the back, but I'm saying this because through my writing I wanna be able to touch people. I have seen and experienced a lot in my 31 years and as I continue to write I will take you on a journey. Thanks for supporting me.