Secret Truths/Official Introductions

Renee

"Sweetheart I'm so sorry. I should have been strong enough to tell you back when all this occurred, but I was afraid. I knew what Charles was capable of." I pleaded as tears fell from my eyes.

"I need a shot of something to deal with all this bullshit Renee. How could you keep something like this from me, most importantly why?" He walked over to the bar and made a shot of crown. I watched as he turned it up and glared at me with some much hate in his eyes.

"Tell me how all this come about Renee and tell me that you didn't sleep with him?"

"No David I didn't, but what happened was back when he introduced me to Nolan is when things started happening and changing. It had been years since I saw either one of them and I knew the whole time that I had to make things work in his son's favor so that things wouldn't blow up in my face." I paused and ran my shaking hands through my hair.

"See David I wasn't a fan of Chandler's in the way that you thought, but I was just tryna make sure that things didn't spin outta control, unfortunately they did when August came into the picture. I never hated August. I hated that August was ruining everything. In order for you to have full ownership of Monroe industries, Desire had to marry Chandler so that everything would stay tied together."

"Are you fuckin' kidding me Renee? Look at what keeping secrets caused. It caused you to be left looking like a fool and not only that it has ruined your relationship with me and our daughter. Speaking of that I never told you but I found out that Desire was mines because I needed to know." He turned the rest of his drink back and slammed the glass on the counter.

"Well let me inform you of who Chandler really is. He is gay and was messing around with a married man. He also has a history of beating an raping women, so you can figure out the rest." David said.

At that moment I couldn't say anything because I knew that I had messed up royally. Charles had made a complete fool outta me and caused me to lose everything that I every loved. Now I can gather from what I was just told that Chandler may have been the one to do those horrible things to my daughter. All I can think now is, what the hell did I do? What have I done?.....

***Monday Morning***

Desire

I was in my lab working on different formula's. I had an array of chemicals in test tubes and I had them all lined up. The main formula I was working on was the one for Rayne. She had no idea who she was fucking with, but she was about to find out real soon. I continued mixing and documenting information as I went along. I was getting a rush because I knew that this was gon' have her lil ass talking a mile a minute.

August and I had been talking about how we were gonna set all this up and we had come up with the perfect plan. We were gonna pick a night to go to Club Dynasty's. When we get there we were gonna get into a heated argument, making it look real as hell so that Rayne could hear as well as see. I was gonna throw my drink on August and storm off. That's when August was gonna approach Rayne and ask her to have a drink with him, from there on things would get real interesting.

I had chemicals mixed and sitting on a the bunson burner as it boiled and sizzled. I was so focused on what I was doing that I didn't notice Dr. Canty walked in.

"Dr. Monroe there is someone her that wants to see you." He said as I turned around and slid my goggles off my face. "Okay send them in please." I turned and went to the sink and washed my hands. When I turned back around there was a older gentleman standing there. He was a nice looking guy, very clean cut.

"Hello I can I help you?" I stared at him and he stared back breaking into a mega watt smile.

"Yes I'm Dr. Wilson and I am a fan of your work. I am so amazed by all you have accomplished and I just wanted to come see what you do and how you do it." He stated.

"Oh well thanks. I will give you a tour of this floor and show you what goes on around here. Give me a minute to shut everything down." He nodded and watched Desire intently.

I finished shutting everything down and then let him walk out in front of me so that I could lock up. We made our way around the floor I was on and I explained things as I went along. Every once in a while I would find him staring at me strangely. That shit had me feeling all kinds of creepy. After about an hour I finished showing him what I wanted him to see.

"Dr. Monroe you are very gifted and you are a true asset to the community. I applaud you in all that you have done and all that you are going to accomplish." He stuck out his hand for me to shake. I shook his hand and pulled back.

"Well thanks Dr. Wilson. I really appreciate those kind words."

He nodded and stared for a few minutes and walked out the door. I had a feeling something was off with him, but I just couldn't figure out what. It was the look he had in his eyes. Maybe I just been through so much that I'm imagining shit. I turned and headed back to my lab, but I still had that same ole feeling. Hopefully I was just being paranoid, hopefully.

********

I had made it back to my car and I had to laugh to myself. Desire had no idea that she had just had her first official meeting with me. I knew that my staring made her uncomfortable, but I couldn't help it. Beauty such as hers couldn't be ignored. I pulled the mask that I had made to hide my identity off and threw it in the passengers seat.

I smirked and looked at myself in the mirror because it wasn't gon' be long until I got exactly what I wanted. I just gotta be patient, but its starting to get hard because I want what I want. That reminds me I haven't seen or talked to Renee in a month or so. Something ain't adding up and not only that Sylvia has went MIA. I need to keep my eyes and ears open becasue I got a feeling that someone is lurking on my ass waiting for the right time to take me out, but I'm not about to let that happen, that can be counted on.

August

I had just got home and I was tired as hell. Doing interviews and photoshoots all damn day was tiring as hell, but I loved what I did. Desire was still at work so I decided I was gonna shower and make dinner. I head upstairs and I was about to strip outta my clothes when I got a text alert.

I pulled my phone outta my pocket and looked at the screen because it was from and unknown sender. What really got me was that the text said.

Unknown: I know who beat and raped Desire.....if you wanna know you need to meet me at the old abandoned commute buliding on 10th st in an hour. Don't be late or you will wish you hadn't...

I felt my anger about to blow the roof off this damn house. I don't know why muthafucka's wanna play with me, but if they don't know Yung will come out on they ass. I ran back downstairs and walked out the door locking it. I jumped in my Range and headed to David's. This shit hea' bout ta' be serious and I already kno' I ain't gon' like what the fuck gon' be said.

It looks like a Yungin' gon' strike again sooner than I thought, but a Yungin' gotta do what tha' fuck adn Yungin' gotta do. Be'lee dat.....