Fuck Love

Desire

I couldn't believe the shit that I had just saw. For three fucking months I haven't seen or talked to him and now he rolling with a new bitch in a new Range. How in the hell did this become my life and what in the hell did I do for this to become my life. I wish I would fall asleep and wake up to this being a bad dream, but with the way my life has been setup, I know that ain't gonna happen.

I picked up my phone so that I could call Nedra. I decided that I needed to have a couple afternoon drinks and I don't even really drink like that, but shit the way I feel I need something to dull the pain. I pressed her name and waited for her to answer.

"Bitch where the hell are you?"

"Look Ned I'm not in the mood for shopping meet me at Applebee's I need to have a few drinks." I said as I made a left turn.

"Okay I will see you in a few, but what the hell brought this on?" Ned asked.

"I will explain when I get there."

"Okay love."

I hung up and threw my phone in the passenger seat. This shit is crazy as hell. First he walked out and then moved on like we didn't have shit going on, hell apparently we didn't if you can move on so quickly. I know one thing she will never have his heart. She might have his dick, but that's all she getting and she stupid as hell if she thinks he will fall in love with her. I saw the Applebee's sign and I made a right turn into the parking lot. I found me a spot and turned my car off.

I pulled my visor down looking in the mirror and I couldn't front and act like I didn't know how good August looked. Hell he had gotten buffer. It's obvious he been hitting the gym pretty regular. That only made realize I hadn't had any since that night all that shit happened and the way I see it I was gonna be a born again virgin. I wasn't giving my pussy to no random ass nigga. I would die before I did that shit. All the shit I went through ain't worth it.

I got out the car and made my way inside and headed straight for the bar. The bartender named Coby approached me.

"What can I getcha' beautiful?" He smiled revealing a set of pearly whites. I smiled back only being nice cause I damn sure wasn't interested.

"Um let me get a Berry Sangria."

"Okay coming right up." He kept smiling and let his stare linger a lil too long for my liking. He finally walked off to make my drink.

I grabbed my phone and started scrolling through my newsfeed on Instagram. There was really nothing popping up until I came across a pic that August had put up about twenty minutes ago. It was a picture of me laying on the bed, looking at the camera. This was a picture that he took one night while we were clowing around.

The caption read: augustalsina @Desire_Hearts She is a ride or die and tha' realest fa' a Yungin' outchea'

I rolled my eyes because just twenty minutes ago he was with another female, but he wanna post pics of me and say all this shit. He can miss with all that shit. I laid my phone down just as Nedra walked in and the Coby brought my drink.

"Here ya go beautiful."

"Thanks."

He walked away and Ned sat down looking gorgeous as always. She had her hair pulled back in a sleek ponytail and she had on some denim skinny jeans with a red crop top. Of course she had on some killer heels as always.

"Hey boo!" She said smiling.

"Hey girl!"

"Okay now ya counselor is here, so tell me what the hell is going on that you need to drink." She said as she motioned for Coby to get her drink.