Christmas Happiness and Pleasures

Desire

Today was Christmas and I was so excited about today. My family and August family was gonna celebrate this day together. I was currently standing in the mirror of our bedroom. I had on my red lace bra and panty set. I looked at my body and how it was changing. I rubbed my stomach and smiled.

"Merry Christmas lil one."

I took my hair from my clip and I heard the shower turn off and I knew that August was about to come out and I was horny as hell. I had been tryna get some since last night, but he wouldn't give me any. No matter what I did or tried to do he would shut me down. I was shocked to say the least, but he was like he wanted to let my body rest and he was looking out for the baby. I understood that and I thought that it was sweet, but I wanted what I wanted.

I turned and looked at August as he came out the bathroom with a black towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was damp and had curled up. He looked over at me and smirked, causing that dimple in his cheek to appear. I bit down on my lip and stared at him with so much want and need. 

"Desire stop that shit man. I'm not givin' yo horny ass no dick."

"August why the hell not?" I pouted and folded my arms across my chest.

"Cause daddy said so that's why. And why you ain't dressed yet?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Because I was waiting on you to come out the shower." I smiled coyly and walked over to him.

"Is that right?" He replied as he looked down at me.

I nodded and started kissing on his chest. I slid my hand down to the front of his towel and stroked him through the towel. He grabbed my wrist tryna to stop, but I knocked it back.

"August quit fuckin' wit me. It's Christmas and this is the season to give and receive." I said inbetween kissing on his chest.

"Baybeh you kno' we got a lotta shit to do before everybody gets here lata."

"Uh huh, but we gotta handled this right now."

I kept rubbing him through the towel and I could hear him groan in pleasure. I was so damn wet and I wanted to feel him inside me right now.

"August are you gon' leave your fiance hot and horny?" I tilted my head back and looked at his hooded eyes. He licked his lips and picked me up.

He laid my on the foot of the bed and brought me to the edge. He slid my panties to the side and kneeled inbetween my thighs. He kissed inbetween each thigh heightening my anticipation.

"Whatchu' you want me to do Desire? Huh?" He licked down my center in a slow snail like pace. "You want me to eat you fa' breakfast?" He kept working his tongue in that slow manner that had me thrashing my head back and forth across the bed.

"Unnhhh! August!" I moaned out as I ground my hips into his tongue.

He started going faster and faster. Right when I was so close to cumming he stopped and ripped my panties off, dropping his towel and entered me in a slow deep thrust.

"Yessss...August...yessss!"

"You like that baybeh?"

I could only nod because it felt too good.

"You hea' me talkin' ta you. You betta answer or else I'ma stop givin' it ta you." He stroked slow and easy. I leaned up to look at it sliding in and out of me. It was such a beautiful sight.

"B-B-Baby...sssss-aaahh...I love it!" He sped up his strokes and I felt my legs shake.

"Fuck!" August yelled out because my walls gripped him tightly as I shook from my orgasm.