Party?

Luz's Pov:

The week went by fast before I knew it, it was Friday. I entered my third period and sat down in the coroner like always. The class was filled after a couple of minutes and the teacher began speaking about something but I was to occupied to listen.

The whole week I got rude stares from Amity and her friends, one of them even tripped me in Pe and called it an accident but it was obvious they hated me for some reason I just didn't know why.

(Time skip) nothing interesting in her other classes

I entered the cafeteria and sat down next to Willow and Gus. "Hey Luz!" said Gus in excitement, I never understood how he was always so excited, I waved and began eating my lunch. "Did u guys hear about the party?" Willow finally spoke.

"Oh yeah! TJ invited everyone including us, he told me himself" Gus whispered the last part.

"What party!?" I asked curious about the party and whoever TJ was. "TJ's having a big party at his house, he said his parents are gonna he gone for the weekend and his really rich so the party must be a blast!" Willow explained

"Yeah! This is our first party we've ever even been invited to! We have to go!" Gus responded. I only been to one party and that one time I just stood in the corner while my fake friends disappeared to who knows where.
"Idk if I'm gonna go" both Willow and Gus looked over "what, you have to go with us it'll be fun" Gus responded with a sad tone. I didn't want them to be upset that I didn't go and I guess it wouldn't hurt to go. Hopefully.

"Alright fine I'll go, when's the party?". After they explained where and when the party was Gus offered me a ride with his dads but I declined and said I'd ask Eda to take me.

After lunch I walked into my last class and sat in my usual spot. This time amity walked in and sat next to one of her friends who Willow and Gus explained was Boscha. She, of course, looked over and gave me yet again a disgusted look and returned to her conversation with Boscha. I didn't understand why she hated me so much. Being new isn't a reason to constantly give someone bad looks and trip them in the halls.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a the name TJ come up in Amity's and Boscha's conversation, "You have to get with TJ at the party Amity, he definitely likes you. Now is your chance to go out with the most popular and hottest boy in the school" I heard Boscha say. I never really bothered to get a boyfriend or any sorta love interest, I just wasn't interested in anyone which was weird since I was already 15. Anyways, I was surprised Amity and her popular friends would be going to the same party Willow, Gus, and I would be going to.

After school I caught up with Willow who was about to board the Bus "hey Willow when's the party again?" I asked. "Oh tomorrow night, if you want I can go over to your house earlier so we can choose some outfits. I have a lot of choices! and maybe then I can get someone's attention at the party!" Willow screeched.

"I'm surprised you want someone's attention" I responded sarcastically "but sure! Come to my house about an hour earlier, I'll see you then" I gave her a little wave and a smile and made my way home.

(Time skip)

When I arrived home I greeted Eda and my dog, King. I still remember the day we got King, After Eda adopted me she let me adopt a pet to comfort me and as soon as I saw King I knew I wanted him. "How was school?" my mom asked after I put my backpack away "it was fine but I want to ask if I can go to this party at a kids house tomorrow" she looked up and I can see she was worried but a little happy. "Well you should get out of the house more, but will you be going to this party alone?" she raised a brow.

"No, I'll be going with Willow and Gus the ones I told you about"

"Fine, but I'll be driving and picking you up, got it?" I shook my head and told her about willow coming over the next day and ran up the stairs.

(Time skip, next day)

"Hmm I think you should go in something casual like a what about this crop sweater and these jeans" Willow placed the clothes down on the bed and looked up at me for conformation "uh sure that will work" she jumped up excitedly and continued to look for an outfit for her to wear.

After trying out a couple outfits Willow decided on a casual green dress that didn't draw to much attention but just enough. It looked good and I just went with the cropped sweater and jeans.

I was nervous for this party especially because I knew Amity would be there and I wasn't looking forward to seeing her.