Chapter 01 - The Breeze

Start from the beginning

The idol took out his phone. He just realizes he never touch his phone since morning. He unlocked the device and met with some unread massage. He scrolled through the message apps; 112 unread chats from 127Squad, Taeyong sighed when he sees most of it was Johnny and Mark's banter. He checked the next unread massage, 15 unread massage from Doyocchi❤; the vocalist was asking if Taeyong want something specific for dinner, Taeyong replied a quick 'Chinese is fine' before checking the last unread message.

And he frowned at that.

Unknown number

Taeyong let out a frustrated sigh, knowing very well who the message is likely from. Just when he thinks that finally his day will become better, the universe chose to throw some shit into his life again.

He didn't even bother to open the message; his thumb quickly swipes down the setting and he chose the 'Block This Number' option without batting an eye. The messages disappear from his chat thread and Taeyong let out another sigh.

He suddenly feels more tired than he actually is.

══════════════════

[unknown number] 8:13 AM
Good morning, Taeyong-ssi.

[unknown number] 8:13 AM
I hope you have another wonderful day today.

[unknown number] 8:14 AM
I'm not sure if you read this message, but I hope you do.

══════════════════

The next day was fairly normal.

Taeyong went to studio, worked on some tracks, ate lunch with Haechan and Jungwoo, and then gathered in the dance studio to practice the comeback song choreography.

The dance practice went smoothly too. The boys did little-to-no mistake and they managed to perfect their synchronization to their choreographer standard. They got to finish early and the managers gave them free time until the time to go back to dorm; so the members chose to lazy around inside their spacious dance practice room.

"Should we do Vlive?" Mark asked their manager. The Canadian boy was sitting with his back leaning toward the large mirror. Beside him was Haechan, playing some arcade game on his phone, with Jungwoo watching him play with enthusiast.

"Vlive isn't a bad idea. Try not to spoil anything though, I'm talking to you, Donghyuck." Their manager gave the excited rapper the company's phone, where their Vlive account is, his eyes flaring dagger to the giggling maknae who has the gut to glare back to the manager with mischief in his eyes.

"I'm not promising anything, hyung." said the maknae with teasing grin.

The manager sighed in defeat. "Do as you likes, but make sure your phones isn't present, we don't want any crazy sasaeng to test out their new-found number on you guys, right?"

"Yikes." Mark spat in disgust as he set his phone on silent and threw it inside his black backpack.

Unlike the rapper, the maknae took out his phone and his eyes were challenging, "I still hold the record for not getting sasaeng call in two months." Haechan proudly declared, earning whistle from Yuta.

The members were actually really amazed by the fact that their Maknae did having the least amount of sasaeng calls inside their group, and the youngest refused to tell them how.