X

Flashback to the talk with Seungcheol under the tree:
    "Me and Yuna have been fighting alot these days over the simplest things. To be honest, I think I fucked up. Royally fucked up." He said with pain, regret, and guilt in his voice. I tried to comfort him even if I didn't want to, but he was my friend and he helped me through my times. Now is my chance to repay him for that.
End of flashback

I heard the two of them talking so I listened in. I was hurt that he didn't even bother turning up with my friends when I really needed them and when I decided to tell them something important but I guess his girlfriend is more important than his friend.
"Life isn't always 'picture perfect' but I can assure you I can make it just that if you give me another chance, please." He asked the woman. At this point I just decided to go my way and forget I ever even heard that conversation. The same night, he called me. I didn't bother answering the call. It's just payback, he didn't come there when I needed him to right? So why should I adjust for him? I'm sick and tired of always having to wait for him, so I just put my phone on silent so that I can continue packing and head to sleep early. The next morning, I left bright and early. My friends except him were there with me during my last moments here. I left Korea with a broken heart, sad friends, and a confused and sad Seungcheol. This is it. A new quiet life, back to the place I was born and raised. Hello Philippines, farewell Korea.

~~~~~~~~~
Aaaggghhh! The end of this book
is near i hoped you enjoyed the book!
byeeeeee!
               - 아디