Vl

I don't know why but ever since Yuna found out that me and Seungcheol were friends, she started giving me death glares every now and then, but of course I ignored her. Then I started thinking, maybe it was because she heard mine and Seungcheol's conversation that day.
Flashback
     After we all talked, we went out to leave. But I just can't hold it anymore, I had to talk to him. So I did. I pulled him to the back and talked to him. He asked what it was about so I just went straight to the point. I told him I loved him and asked him why he decided to flirt back to me and act like he liked me when he loved someone else. "I never flirted with you!", "I never liked you!", "Don't do anything to Yuna or you're dead!". This was the Seungcheol I never thought I'd ever see so I just told him. "I'll never be like that. I'm not obsessed I'm just tired and angry. You should've thought what I would've felt during those moments that we shared. Goodbye Choi Seungcheol." And with that I left.
End of flashback

I was walking down the corridor, alone since my only friend left me, until I got pushed to the floor. I looked up and it was Yuna. " Hey. stay away from my man! Such a whore." She said and the students in the hall started laughing at me until a group of people walked up to me. They were Joshua, Jeonghan, Jun, Soonyoung, Mingyu, Hansol, Chan, and a girl who I think was Nayeon. They helped me out and led me outside. "What are they talking about?" Jeonghan asked. I said "It was probably about Yuna thinking that I'm stealing her boyfriend.". "Ah Seungcheol? Aren't you friends with him?" Chan inquired. I was suprised, nko of my friends study here but how did they find out. They probably noticed my confused look so Soonyoung said that they were all good friens and thatbwa  when I started having a new group of friends to hang out with.

~~~~~~~~~
Three times in a row.
So yeah I hope this book is still
goo enough for bow
and thanks for still reading this.
              - 아디