III

'Wow! I can't believe that this place is real.' I thought as the plane was preparing to land. The passengers started to exit the plane. One of my old friends, Seungcheol, was there. "Hey brat, you finally arrived." he said jokingly while he embraced me. I hugged back, "yeah, finally back. Other's?" I asked wondering if he came alone. "They are all busy, sorry." He responded. "Meh, it's fine I don't mind." I said seeming unbothered bit deep down I was a little disappointed. We went to his car and he drove to my new apartment. I opened the door and all I saw was darkness until I saw candles lighting up one by one. Then the lights turned on and I saw the rest of my friends, ㅡJihoon, Wonwoo, Minghao, Seokmin, Seungkwan, Eunbyeol, and Sinbi,ㅡ standing infront of me with one of them holding a cake that said 'welcome back Haru!'. I was shocked even though I kind of expected this. Jihoon put down the cake and ran to me and hugged me ever so tightly. Then the rest also hugged me one by one. "Haru-ah, we missed you so so much. It's been 5 years since we last saw you face to face." Eunbyeol said. "I know right. I'm sorry i couldn't visit during my summer breaks. School kept me so occupied I wasn't even able to do things for myself." I replied feeling guilty of my actions. "Hey, it's fine we know you just wanted to finish highschool with really high grades. There's nothing to worry about. Atleast now we got to see eachother, right?" Seungcheol said trying to comfort me, which actually worked, suprisingly. An hour passed of us just catching up with eachother, then it was time for them to go home. Seungcheol was last to leave, but before he left he told me "hey, if there's anything wrong or something's bothering you, just call me. Anytime. Okay?". I replied "Ofcourse. You're the first one I'll contact. After that he left. I've always known that I liked Seungcheol, but I thought after not seeing him for 5 years, that feeling will be gone. I guess not.

~~~~~~
I know. I know. Finally, an update.
I'm sorry I was just trying to
get rid of my writer's block.
Honestly, I've been thinking of
deleting this book before cuz
I just didn't know what to do
about it, but now I think I have the
perfect plot, so I hope you
can wait for the book but I won't be
making this book too long.
Anyway I love you and I hope you'll
stay healthy and happy even during
times like this
            - 아디