Prologue

20 years ago.

The only thing that brought the two rival countries together, that had constantly being on the verge of war, was love. But it was also the very thing that it shred them apart in to pieces.

The night was dark, the smoke was up in the air. Even the moon decided to hide itself behind the ominous gray clouds, depriving them of the light they didn't deserve. The horrendous cries of the battle roared with the wind until it reached to the sky as high as it could be, washing along the battlefield with the blood of the dead.

The fires of the burnt houses lit the city of Terra. And the innocent who were bleeding to death by the bloody streets, died fighting for something they didn't know. They fought because they were loyal to their countries.

Amongst the chaos, on the highest ground of the kingdom of Terra was its prestigious castle. The ground beneath strong walls of the castle had never once quivered, but that night it quivered of betrayal, hatred, lies and blood.

The king of Terra, King Walter the second, watched the wailing of his people from the window. Betrayed and lied by who he had loved and at that moment his only priority was to keep his family safe. The family he was left with.

Blood from the wounds kept dripping from his arm to the wooden floor.

He clutched the hilt of his sword tight and prepared to face the traitor.

He walked towards the end of the room and faced the wall and chanted a spell.

"Aú esendus"

A golden key shaped itself from thin air on to his hand. In a split second the key shone brightly revealing a door in the wall.

He unlocked the door and walked in to a room full of books, the books only the king had access to.

The room looked like an ordinary room full books around it on the racks and a chandelier hung from the ceiling.

"Crenté voltynro"

Once the words left his lips the floor obeyed to his commands revealing a spiral staircase from the center of the small room to the lower floor which was twice the size of the upper room.

In the middle of the room of the lower floor a was book a of golden colour that emitted a strange shimmer of golden light from it, showing the magical presence inside the book.

It was the book of Rubryn.

The book wrote down everything that happened at the moment. It is everything that happened in the history. It was also called the book of wisdom, it knew everything and warned them of everything.

The king passed this book as he knew only he, the king could ever read what of the book.

Instead he walked towards another particular book, which was on one of the bookshelves he knew his brother Hadron desperately needed for an unknown reason.

He took out the book and went out of the room to lock it. Once he was out the door of the room took the shape of the wall and the key disappeared back in to thin air.

With the book on his hand he walked out to his guard.

"Create a portal, go to Azuvera and give this book to a woman named Trianne, report to me once you do this. First check for my grandchildren who are with her. Then tell her to keep this book safely" The king commanded.

Once the guard disappeared another man came running towards him from the corridor.

"Your majesty!" He addressed breathing heavily.

"Prince Hadron and Lady Hevlyn are inside and Prince Verton, he-" he couldn't bring himself to finish the sentence, and the king understand what he was trying to say that his only son was killed in the war his most trusted  brother began. Although he tried not to show any emotions, his heart was grieving heavily for the loss.

Walter couldn't believe he was blinded by love to realize that Hevlyn had been a betrayer. After all those years, after everything they had been through, she stood next to Hadron with no sign of remorse. His heart ached more than the cuts on his arm. He was filled with hatred and rage. The only thing that rested his mind was seeing them dead.

"Your majesty you must escape before they block you from creating a portal" the guard told him impatiently.

"No. I will stay" he said sternly, his eyes held an emotion of fury that was never seen by anyone else before.

"But Prince Hadron and-"

"I will kill them both. I won't leave till they are dead!" He said fiercely.