Before anything else

As Christians, we read the Bible not only to fill our minds with knowledge or be encouraged and be safe, but so that we may be able to know God more, grow in our relationship with Him, and do what He meant for us to do. These words are not meant to stay in our brains alone, but also to live in our hearts so that in return, we may be able to love God back and His people.

Even when the Bible is composed of letters and books that are hundreds and thousands of years apart, and even when it is already hundreds of years old, the Bible doesn't lose it's value and meaning. It is still the ultimate source of wisdom and the best encouragement. And above all, it is the best source to know our purpose and the Giver of our purpose, our Maker, Savior, Redeemer, and Father.

A relationship will not flourish when one end does not connect with the other. The same with our relationship with the Lord. God is constantly pursuing and reaching out to you. He is constantly calling you, revealing His presence from people to nature.

So don't hesitate to respond. Take time to talk with the One who knows you the best and loves you the most. Spend time to get closer and intimate with your Lord, Savior, and Friend.

Meditating on the word of God and talking with Him with all honesty and vulnerability is always the best way to spend your time. No second of it is wasted.

I hope that as you read on this for the next 30-days, you will know God deeper and deeper. May this encourage you to continue and seek His ways.

Let's start!

----