❝ joestar ❞

**started writing this on sunday, july 12th.

mwehehe, today was pretty great :)))

  casey and i were the first at matt's house. the ride there was good. casey didn't accidentally drive into the ditch this time :'D

  richie got there at the same time as us too. his hair was so long omg.

okay, so i gotta make sure to keep this as short as possible.

  i was able to give richie his present. he got excited and said he could read the kanji on it. i also gave mark the new final fantasy vii remake. mark mentioned casey's birthday gift from nolan, so me and richie went into mark's closet to grab the iconic legosi mask.

  casey and i both wore it. richie told me to strike a sexy pose while i was struggling to have it sit on my face properly.

when sean and louis got there, we randomly played never have i ever. people were surprised to hear all the things that i've done haha. casey was somehow the purest person out of all of us.

richie said, "never have i ever cummed in someone's mouth before."

he said that knowing he had to be the only person (with the chance of louis since we all know that louis has actually lost his virginity).

  i can't help but wonder why richie chose that question though. we all know that i had to be the person on the receiving end (casey and mark definitely knew).

  anyway, casey and mark had me try to play against gundyr in dark souls iii. i failed very quickly. not good at those sort of games.

richie had been playing on my new kalimba for awhile until he was randomly playing pokémon shield. he asked if i wanted to watch, and i said, "sure," so i sat down on the floor next to him.

he excitedly showed me the pokémon he got. i showed him pokémon camp, which richie had a really fun time with since he got to play with his growlithe (that he named after himself).

  he also failed at making curry. i've never seen that happen before haha.

  i left richie to sit back next to casey on the futon. i don't remember when i moved back over to my original spot though. i just remember cuddling with casey while we sat next to each other. he pressed my head against his chest. it felt really nice, and he smelled good. was that after dinner??

we ate tacos for dinner. richie doesn't like tacos, so he just ate some chips. he asked if he could share my plate (as he sat next to me) for his salsa. when i told him that we were originally gonna have pizza, he had a dramatic breakdown over it haha.

  i got the group to go back upstairs since we were spending awhile just sitting at the dinner table. i knew that me and casey were running out of time.

okay, i think that the cuddle was after dinner cuz i think that's when i reached over for my phone to see how much time we had left, and we had 2 hours. casey asked what i wanted to do, and i patted next to me wanting him to lay down so we could spoon.

ofc he was the big spoon. he had his right arm around me. i bit it a few times hehe.

  casey also took off his glasses and laid his head on my back (after he gently rubbed his nails on my back). it was so cute aaa.

  i turned around so that i was facing him and started cuddling him that way. i heard richie ask where casey was and saw us spooning. he asked if casey wanted to try playing celeste.

  i mostly had my head turned away, but i could hear how many times casey died. he said he was really liking the game though.

oh yeah, richie also decided to sit on our legs while casey was playing haha.

casey stopped playing after some time, but that's when our lil wrestling match started. he grabbed a hold of my wrist while i tried to break free. the angle where i had to pull my arm though was pulling my arm too back in a way where it wasn't supposed to. my shoulder is still sore.

casey kept me from moving my arms and made my hair cover my face. i decided to sit on him while continuing to wrestle with him. he was so amused haha, especially when he was making me move around.

  he also got richie to shove his foot in my face a couple times. casey also did it too.

  we were just wrestling until i decided to check the time. my alarm never went off when it was supposed to, and we got to my house a few minutes late. i didn't get in trouble though.

  i did leave out a lot of details like casey poking me in the ass with mark's spear ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), casey slapping my ass when he wanted to get up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and all the times i kissed him (mainly his neck and cheek). he also kept blowing into my face rrrr. and also casey pretending to make out with me by making a bunch of noises. mark was laying on his bed while staring at us with his jaw dropped but smiling. stuff like that.