He quickly collected himself, his lips inches away from mine.

"You're so damn beautiful, lets go"

He didn't move. His lips brushed mine, I couldn't help but inhale the cinnamon mint.

I slammed my lips on his. My tongue caressed his, he dropped the suit case and pressed me against the desk.

I just had one goal in mind, steal his chewing gum.

He opened his mouth, hungry for my love. I felt it and pulled away.

I tried to regain myself, a smile stretched across my face as I blew a bubble on his face.

He looked at me surprisingly

"Are we going or what?" I said, walking away from him, out the door, to a very, I mean a very dazed man.

-

"Do you have an AUX?"
I settled in his car, into the comfort of his presence.

"Yes,"
I scrolled through my Youtube page, looking for the track I wanted him to hear.

"What are you doing?" I felt the ease coming from him.

There was no tension, no restrictions, only love. We were both carefree, for the first time in a long time.

"I want you to listen to this. I've had it on replay for years. It inspires me to write.. it makes me think of you and only you..."

I pressed play, and the music engulfed us. It was beautiful beyond words.

His hazel eyes connected with mine.

"You're looking at me like that again," I said. Feeling the bubble of emotions.

"Like what?" He said, smiling softly.
"Like I'm your home,"

The music intensified our feelings even more.

"But you are, I don't think you realise how easy it is to fall into the abyss, just by looking at you.."

"It's so profound, what I feel for you,"

I closed my eyes, taking in the music..

"What is this music?" He asked curiously, not commenting on my words.

He turned the wheel to the left. The houses around us were absolutely breathtaking.

"It's Clint Mansell.. it's called together we will live forever. How incredible is the melody?"

"It's unique,"

He stopped the car right in-front of a two story house. Saw a pink bicycle in the drive away, my smile growing bigger. I've missed Haley, the moment I saw her, she stole my heart away.

Michael intertwined his hand with mine, the music nearly coming to a halt.

"Together we will live forever.." He whispered

I looked at him, his eyes soft and warm. No hesitation, no reluctancy.. just completely transparent.

We've come so far..

"I can't just look without being uncontrollably drawn, mesmerized, physically paralyzed, exposed, penetrated. I can't look at you. And still be strong ..it hurts, it hurts. To stare at you for long.."

My mouth opened voluntarily,
"B-but h-how?"

"Aster, even if I don't show it. Everything, every movement, facial expression, word you've uttered has been stored here," Michael pressed on his heart.

I pulled him to me, engulfing his firm shoulders, he was just perfect, in every sense.

-

"Goodnight baby doll," I kissed Haley cheeks.

She was now 12 years old, her bubbly nature increased by age and I felt sorry for all the girls who dared to pick on her, because her mean streak was a killer.

Michael told her to go to bed at 9, she ranted and gave him legitimate reasons as to why he was being unfair.

First point: she had no school tomorrow.

Second point: she was reading "Never Let Me Go" by Kazuo Ishiguro, and educating her brain cells.

Third point: I was here and she needed to cater for her guest.

She was wicked, but wicked smart. I loved her even more and briefly imagined my life by her side, giving her motherly advice.. and affection.

"Alright that's enough, go to bed. And no reading, I don't want you getting used to staying awake this late,"

"Whatever dad. Such a party-pooper," Michaels eyebrows raised in confusion.

"I feel like I'm the kid, what's happening with this generation?"

"You're an old soul," I chuckled. I walked up to him and tested my hands on his chest.

"Baby," He whispered. He placed his hands over mine and squeezed them.

"What?"

"I don't know why, but I love when you call me baby.. I feel like a teenager in love," He let out a soft chuckle removing his hand and brushing it it across his hair.

"You're an old soul baby," I stated again, a glint of desire flashed in his eyes.

"I'm loving this, the way you feel against me. But I want to spend time with you. Tonight, I'm just an ordinary guy, and you're an ordinary young lady.. and we're going to have fun," He said smiling,

I couldn't imagine this collected man letting loose, but I just know that I'm in for a surprise.

I felt the bubble of excitement "Ok! Let's do it!" I squealed jumping up and down.
"We're finally going to let loose!"

-
They're finally going to let loose! :)
Isn't this exciting or what? ♥️