After shopping I got home and put everything in my house before I walked next store to Pats house and let myself in.

"Pat?" I called out as I shook off my jacket.

"There's my girl, I tried calling you but you didn't answer my, wait." Pat came into the living room from his kitchen and stopped when he saw me.

"What?" I asked and raised my hat a bit.

"You finally got together with Thea didn't you?" Pat said excited.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked not bothering trying to hide the smile that escaped onto my lips.

"You're glowing Ashlyn, don't hide that glow, tell me everything." Pat said and pulled me down onto the couch with him.

I probably spent too much time rehashing what happened last night with Pat. I skipped over basically all of the sex from last night though and moved right into the date I'm taking her on later tonight. When I told Pat my plan he approved and gave me a few tips for later. I told him that we could do brunch one day this week and told him maybe I can even bring Thea with me.

After leaving Pat, I made a few phone calls when I got home. Once I had made the reservation, I looked at my living room and started moving some furniture around to make room in front of the fire place. I made a few trips up and down the stairs to get some blankets and pillows from Ashley's old room and set them up to make a little bed in front of the fire place. Now that everything was set up in front of the fire place I grabbed a few logs and set them up for a fire that I'll light later. Taking a look around I thought that the living room could use something else. I walked back upstairs to my bedroom and cleaned it up before I walked into Ashley's room again and sat on the bed. I looked up and saw the fairy lights that are still hanging from her ceiling and thought that they would look perfect downstairs.

It took me a few minutes to take them down off her ceiling and bring them down to the living room and set them up. Now that they were up I took a seat on the couch and looked around at my handy work. I thought everything looked good and then I looked at the clock and saw I needed to start to get ready. I took a shower and looked through my closet for something to wear. Eventually I grabbed my black blazer, white v neck t-shirt and red skinny jeans with a pair of black combat boots. My hair is always straight so I didn't have to worry about styling it and I grabbed a long crystal necklace to complete the outfit.

            Once I was satisfied I grabbed my ice skates and walked downstairs

Once I was satisfied I grabbed my ice skates and walked downstairs. I grabbed Thea's as well and put them in my car for later and sat down on the couch and waited for Thea to show up. It didn't take long to hear the knock on my door and I looked at the clock and it was flashing 4:59. I grabbed the flowers and opened my front door to see Thea standing out front in a long grey peacoat that is buttoned up so I can't see what she is wearing. When my eyes finally looked up from her long legs I found Thea in a full face of makeup topped off with red lip stick that made her lips look so good.