Our night together was long, slow and sweet. I wasn't going to rush our first time together and I wanted it to last forever. For the first time in my life, I finally felt whole. Being with Thea was more than just a night of sex. We made love. Our souls connected and I don't think I could ever be without her again. Now that I've had her, I will do everything in my power to keep her. At some point in the night we fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

When I woke up the next morning I was the delicious kind of sore and I felt whole. After everything that happened to me last year and now this trial and that horrendous contract behind me, I finally can have this woman to myself. Thea is like a reward for all of the struggles I have faced. But she is so much more and I will spend every day that she lets me showing her that.

I looked at Thea as her head rests on my chest and moved some of her blonde hair off her face. Once her face was clear I tenderly stroked her temple and ran my fingers through her hair. My fingers stalled on her temple and her eyes opened. Right now Thea's eyes are bright green and I think it's my new favorite color.

"Hi beautiful." I said and gave her a smile. Thea turned her head as I saw a blush rise on her cheeks and pressed her lips to my chest.

"Good morning gorgeous." Thea said and rested her chin on my chest so her eyes can find mine.

"Are you working tonight?" I asked and started running my hand through her hair again.

"No I took a personal day today then I'm off for the next three days, why?" Thea asked and closed her eyes.

"I want to take you out on a date tonight." I said.

"Do you now?" Thea asked and lazily opened her eyes again.

"I do." I answered and gave her a smile.

"Where are we going then?" Thea asked.

Panic. I didn't think I'd get this far. I want to impress Thea and show her I'm not a complete basket case but what should we do for our first date? I took a breath and bingo! I know what I'm going to do.

"It's a surprise, just be at my house for 5." I said and gently moved Thea off of me so I could get up from bed.

"No, come back to bed." Thea whined and I almost gave in. I took a look back at her and it was a bad idea. Thea's blonde hair is thrown over her far shoulder and her head is propped up on the pillow I just vacated, her light blue bed sheet is barely covering her behind.

"God you're so beautiful." I said and grabbed my phone from the nightstand to snap a picture of her. "But I need to get myself ready for later. Be at my house for 5, wear something nice and bring a change of warm clothes."

I grabbed my underwear and slipped them on before I walked into Thea's closet and shut it closed behind me. I grabbed a backpack and picked out Thea's change of clothes for later along with her ice skates I saw in the back of her closet. Once it was all packed up I grabbed one of her Henley's to wear for myself and walked back into her bedroom.

"Actually never mind about the clothes, I got you covered. Just be at my house for 5 and wear something nice." I said and slipped my jeans back on.

"You got it boss." Thea said.

Once I was ready I walked over to Thea and gave her a sweet kiss before leaving her house. Okay, first thing is first, stop at the store and get her flowers and some food to have in the house. Going to the store I made sure I had my brothers Boston Red Sox hat on along with my sunglasses. I was able to get in and out of the store and wasn't stop by anybody.