"Taehyung what the fuck-", Yoongi said quietly. Hoseok, his superhuman, reached out for Yoongi and hugged him from the side, "Don't worry", he said softly.
Gigi just sat there, face blank and with no reaction to what Jungkook just said.
"Dude, you fucked up with this one", Jimin laughed, "Namjoon will make you kill him. He's not made to be a soldier if all he does is creepy shit."

"Shut up", Taehyung suddenly blurted out, "Give him time-"

"You fucked up, Tae", Jimin grinned, "Damn, I love this. 666th tries and you still fuck it up in the worst way possible."
When Jungkook heard the number 666, he just smiled so bright that the whole table silenced once again, "Dude-"

"I know I fucked up", Taehyung grumbled, "No need to tell me that a thousand times. Jungkook's still awesome, leave him alone."

"I am", the boy agreed, biting his lips as he put his hand on Taehyung's thighs, "But I'm also the reason you're all going to die~"
And with that he stuffed his mouth with food-, finally.
Jimin and Yoongi gulped, not reacting any further while Taehyung let out the biggest sigh, "Why do you have to be so creepy?", he snapped at the younger.

"Because you forgot one important thing", Jungkook giggled, "You forgot to switch humanity on~"

Taehyung sighed heavily and let his head fall onto the table. God, how the fuck should he make this right? He literally created a modern version of the devil, sitting there with a pretty face and without a soul. How fucking great. Good job, Taehyung, he told himself.

"Maybe if Taehyung would think before his actions, things would be different", Jimin grumbled, "Just like sleeping with my girlfriend was fucking dumb. He lost us, he lost his pride, he lost everything with that."
Jungkook leaned back, watching the whole fight escalating with a calm smile on his face.

"I told you I'm sorry", Taehyung groaned, "It's not my fault your fucking girlfriend opens her legs for everyone-"
Gigi remained silent, face blank. You could really tell she was one of the first experiments that ever made it to life. She was very basic, emotions not evolved and she had no own opinions. Jimin thought he did well, which he did if you thought about her future purpose. A soldier was good if he was blindly doing what they're told. Just that she had no humanity either, but in another kind of way.

"Just because she does that, does not mean for you to take advantage of it", Jimin said, "You're disgusting. What if I would fuck your Jungkook? Hm, would you like that?"
Jungkook started giggling at that, "Ew", he commented, "I don't like gnarf dick."

Taehyung gave Jungkook a side glare before ignoring what he just said, "Maybe if you wouldn't fuck your graduation project, you wouldn't be butthurt now. She's supposed to be your partner in crime, the one you will fight the war with against the aliens who captured earth. She is not supposed to be your object of pleasure!"

"Says you, who used her for pleasure." Jimin crossed his arms, "You're so annoying, Taehyung. Seriously."

"Wait", Jungkook cut Taehyung off, "So you won't use me for pleasure either?!", he said shocked, "I was looking forward to-"

"Jungkook!", Taehyung yelled out, "Just stop. I'm not fucking you, I'm not even into guys, oh my god!"

"We'll see about that", Jungkook said stubbornly. Then he glanced at the others, "He will fuck me, just wait and see."

"Oh god, he's so weird", Yoongi whined, "Seriously Tae, how can you mess up so many things in one damn system?" The boy facepalmed himself.
"Oh come on, just because your Hoseok is amazing and does best on the ranking, doesn't mean Jungkook is bad. He's just different than your version of a superhuman."