29

Walking down the sidewalk with my face was a tear-stained as some many questions ran through my head. I didn't realize I had walked off so for until I tripped but I managed not to fall and that when I realized I was in Sour Cream's neighbourhood.

I sighed sadly and made my way to the front door and sat on the stairs.

As I sat down I took out my phone and accidentally swipes on the camera icon revealing my face.

My eyes widened in shock as my hair and eyes were blue.   

"What?! I don't understand! Why is this happening?" I asked myself remembering when I was younger this never used to happen before.

Suddenly I head the muffled shouting inside the house.

It was probably Sour Cream and his father arguing. The noises started to get closer to the door causing me to turn around.

The door opened up revealing Sour Cream who looked very upset.  His face turned from angry to concern when he met eyes with me.

"Y/n? What's wrong? And why is your hair blue?" He asked as I looked away from him.

"I-" I was suddenly hit with a wave of sadness hit me causing me to cry.

"Hey hey hey don't cry" Sour Cream said as he sat down and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a hug and rocked me side to side trying to soothe my tears.

~~~~~

After calming down I was able to explain to Sour Cream what happened.

"So she left you with your nuts and started a new life her as Rose?" He asked summoning up what I told him.

I nodded my head and hiccuped a bit trying to stop crying.

Sour Cream hugged me again as I looked at the floor.

"Hey" He called grabbing my attention.

"I know a place in the forest I go there to clear my mind. Want to join me?" He asked 

I was happy that he offered but could help but feel like a burden to him.

"Thank you Sour Cream" I smiled.

"Ah, there's that smile I love" He commenting making me smile even more.

He got up and extended his hand fro me.

Without hesitation, I grabbed on his hand.

As we walked through the forest, the sun started to set to late evening

As we walked through the forest, the sun started to set to late evening. We didn't talk much while walking. It wasn't an awkward silence but a peaceful one that was until Sour Cream noticed that my hair had changed back to its normal pinkish purple colour along with my eyes. We walked for some until across a waterfall.

I gasped at the sight of the running water falling into a small lake.