7.

I love this so much and it fits but its so creepy. The official video for the song is creepy. 😂 This is just the live version.

Night 2

"Where next? It's kind too cold here"
"Well maybe since the fairs in town we can go to that."

I knew she loved the fair. We would always go there when it was in town. It would be Me, Tegan, Liv and a random guy we used to make her go with. Jokes.

"What first?" I said.
"Um twister?" She asked. There was a gleam in her eye showing me she knew I hated the twister. The spinning and that. But it was a excuse for Tegan to be close to me basically hugging me. So I said yes.

2 hours later we had done all the rides. Next were the fire works since it was New Years.

I had asked the sidemen to help me set up a picnic so we can watch the fireworks. I had packed sparklers which what ever age you are is fun.

The fireworks went off. Tegan liked with glee. The fireworks set a light on her skin. It showed why I liked her and why I was showing her what we did when we was young.

At this moment I realised. My real true feelings. It's strange. This Night showing our second year of friendship is when I found out that I liked her.

Love is very strange.

It was 2 before the fireworks stopped.

"Home?" I said getting up to stretch.
"Home" Tegan yawned.

With that we walked home. While texting the sidemen day 3 and night 3 of my plan.