13.

"Take a Picture. It will last longer" Tegan giggled.

I totally forgot that I was staring at her. I still can't believe she's mine.

"To the restaurant then?" I said holding my hand out. And off we went.

The restaurant was semi crowded. I think it was because it was still quite early for Valentines Dinner but we had loads of things to do.

I looked up at Tegan struggling to read the menu. To be honest I was the same. Why don't they just call it 'pasta and tomato sauce'. Why call it 'pasta e pomodoro'?

"What is this stuff?!?" Tegan said. "I can't even make it out. It looks like they just typed random letters that even Siri can't fix."

I was laughed my head of to that. Which earned me a lot of strange looks from the waiters.

In the end we both just asked for the chefs special. With was good.

If we had already made plans this would have been the best place to give the gifts.

"So what movie do you wanna see?" I Asked.

"50 Shades Of Grey?" Tegan joked.

"Why would I wanna see it when I can act it?" I joked.

Tegan shot me the Liv makes a dirty joke look. It's a slight turn of the head with a disgusted face.

"Oh my God Simon."

"For real what movie?"

"Um maybe Maze Runner?" Only Tegan would choose Maze Runner on a Romantic date.

Then again we will be the only ones in there so we can talk and no one will care!

I have been secretly vlogging the whole day. I wanna capture it forever.

Maze Runner was good.
Loads of fighting but it was basically just a rip off of The Hunger Games.

I know why Tegan chose it. 2 words

Hot boys.

There was that Brian O'Dylan, that kid from Nanny McFee, that kid that always looks angry from We Are The Millers and some other dudes.

But in the whole movies there was one hot girl. ONE!

We came out the movie theatre holding hands then when I turned around to tell Tegan that we need to get going, she was gone.

I turned round to see her talking with 2 couples. 2 of this people I knew.

"Hey Vikk." I said.

"Oh hey Simon" Vikk said uneasy. "Fancy seeing you here"

"Who this young lady?" I said pointing to Vikk's date.

"Oh this is Becky. She's my girlfriend" Vikk said blushing.

"Good on you mate. And Ethan don't think you can hide. I can hear you laugh 7 miles away."

"Hey Si, I will save you the breath on who this is. This is Lilli. My girlfriend. Lilli and Becky are Tegan's friends from High School. They joined when you left for London." Ethan said.

"As lovely as its been seeing you guys. Tegan we really have to go now."

"Simon just tell me where we are going." Tegan said crossing her arms like a child.

"I won't tell you."

"If you won't tell me then I refuse to move till you do".

I fireman carried her to the car. I don't think was expecting that because when I picked her up, she gave a little scream.