CHAPTER 9

Souradip came to his office with a smile on his face.

Only he knows for how many days he has been waiting for this day when he can come in front of his Jhilam with his real identity. 

He also didn't want to use her sister's name while talking with her. Still he remembers that day when he for the first time realized that he has been in love with her. He didn't see her  photo at that time...it was way before that.

The day he realized his love ...from the very next moment it became the most important day for his life. 

He is thankful towards his friend who suggested that he should  read her books. Because of him, he got this precious gem,Jhilam in his life

When he saw her photo ,he was amazed. He thought the person who writes so good would be someone very fair or something. Well,naturally we all think the same thing. It's a natural human trait.
He has never been a person who falls for someone's fairness. From him beauty has  always been about a person's inner self ,behavior and nature .

Seeing her smile in the photo he once again fell in love with this dusky beauty. 

The day when he saw her in front of him...his heart skipped several beats seeing her.

 But the moment, she said those accusing words to him ,he understood that he had messed up everything and felt guilty for hiding his identity like this.

But finally everything is on track and now he will do anything to win her heart.

Suddenly he felt a pat on his shoulder and looked up to see it was his friend. 

"Back to earth ,Souradip. Boss is coming for a round." He said to him. Souradip again started working with a smile on his face.

On the other hand, Jhilam is …..happy? She doesn't know why but she is feeling as if a big burden is removed from her chest and currently she is satisfied. She is again smiling and her grumpy mood has vanished in a thin air.

That night they talked once like old times but the difference was that Souradip was talking with her from his Instagram account. 

Days started to pass like this . They became best friends and exchanged their numbers as well.

Souradip goes to meet her daily in her college after she finishes her classes. They talk for an hour and after that Jhilam goes to her home and Souradip goes to the office.

Her friends also tease the hell out of her about Souradip and she blushes like anything which she found weird because she hadn't blushed for anyone before like the way she does now.

Whenever he tries to talk about his proposal to her,she tells him that she is happy being friends with him. She doesn't want a love relationship with him. That makes Souradip disappointed but he masks with a fake smile which doesn't go unnoticed by Jhilam.

Jhilam felt sad seeing his disappointment but she didn't say anything. She was insecure about her looks. According to her,Souradip is very handsome and established in his life whereas she is not beautiful according to the norms of society. So she thinks that she doesn't deserve him. She is happy to give him the thing he deserves if she has to let go her love. 

Yes,she loves him but doesn't want him to know as she doesn't deserve him. So she thought it's ok to be best friends. 

Everything was going smoothly until the day came in their life which changed each and everything.

That day Jhilam was very excited because last night she understood that she can't live without him as Somdutta and Debomitra made her understand when they got to know what kind of stupidity she was going to do by sacrificing her love for him and rejecting his love for her.