Chapter 11: First day

Start from the beginning

Ozpin and Hogan had a anime sweat drop and Ozpin let's out nervous laugh.

Hogan: 'Kid is overloaded with cuteness....if the police officers wanted to diver the death sentence on evil convicts and they had him.....they will all die...including the police..'

Y/n: *Sees Team RWBY* "Hey Big sisters and Snowflake!"

The four girls looked at you and smiles but Weiss was blushing a bit from what you called her.

Y/n: * looks around with no Jack* "Where is Jack?"

Weiss: "Oh he went to go check on someone."

Y/n: *You look at Hogan who nods a bit in agreement* "Oookay.."

Yang: "I don't know about you guys but I'm hungry."

Team RWBY and Y/n decided to head to the cafeteria to get some to get some lunch.

(Timeskip)

Team RWBY and Y/n arrived the cafeteria to eat when they were joined by their friends, Team JNPR.

Ruby:  "Oh hey guys! Y/n, these are our friends Jaune, Nora, Pyrrha and Ren. Guys this is me, Yang's and Blake's little brother Y/n."

Y/n: *cute tone* "Hello Yello!"

The blonde knight known as Jaune spoke first.

Jaune: "Hey, I have to say you're fight was incredible."

Y/n: "You saw it?"

The red headed Spartan Pyrrha smiled.

Pyrrha: "Of course, half of the school saw it though you shouldn't have fallen asleep during the battle."*whispers* "Though it was really cute."

Y/n: "Hey......the pollen in the air made me sleepy okay.."

The ginger girl known as Nora energetically ran to Y/n.

Nora: "Hi, I'm Nora! Do you like Pancakes?!"

Y/n: *smiles* "Yes I do!" *in your head* Samuel L. Jackson: "Hentai too!" *laughs at the joke* Outside world "Do you like French Toast?!"

Nora: "Uhh......" *looks at Team Rwby who tell her to say yes* "Yeah?"

You: *Raise your hand it the air and in cute singing voice* "Do do do do Can't wait to get a mouthful!"

Team JPR smiles widely and laughs a bit. Nora looks at you.

Nora: *in her head*