Chapter 10: The Black Rose

As Jack and Hogan caught up to the cloaked female figure that had Y/n in a bind. Both the teen recognized her as the infamous Black Rose and she had Y/n in a bind with her thorned vines.

Just then they heard a loud monstrous roar. They looked under them and and saw a giant red Venus Flytrap monster  coming out of the ground and roared at the two.

 They looked under them and and saw a giant red Venus Flytrap monster  coming out of the ground and roared at the two

Hogan: 'Ugh A Fucking VEGETABLE!!!! I HATE VEGETABLES!!!'

Jack: *Look at Hogan with confused look* "But you like potatoes...and potatoes are vegetables."

Hogan:'They are..................FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-'

Jack: "Forget this lets get the over with."

Jack then spews a lethal stream Crimson flames from his mouth, engulfing the Gigaplant in flames. But the Gigaplant the fires and acidic spore blast at the two which they quickly dodge. But they soon were slammed to the ground by the gigaplant's vines and are struggling to get out of it's grip.

Black Rose: *laughs cockily* "So much for the mighty Archfiend and Feathered Dragon. Now I think I will-" She get interrupted by a vine tapping her shoulder turns her head to vine* "What?!" The vine points at you. "Huh?" She turns and she see you still wrapped in vines......sleeping?

(The face when you sleeping)

Back at Beacon:

Yang: "I-is....Y/n..."

Weiss: "S-sleeping..."

All the girls blink twice thinking the same thing.

RWBY and Glynda: 'GAAAAAAAAHHHH TOOO KAWAII!!!!!'

Back at forest:

Gigaplant, Hogan, Jack stop what they are doing looking at you giving the... 'What the fuck' look.

Black Rose: "H-hey...W-wake up!!!" thinking* "Why is He sleeping but more importantly WHY IS HE SO ADORABLE?!"

She boops you on the nose causing you to wake up. You yawns and you slowly open your eyes and look at her.