Volume 2: Chapter 10: Distancing/ Dance Infiltration

The scene reopens to Y/n slowly beginning to wake up from his downed state looking around the room confused. Slowly his memories flood back to the boy... His past self.. Everything... He didn't know what to make of it.. Having a second soul inside of him and all... It all felt like a dream to the boy.

Yusei: *In Y/n's mind* "So.. you finally awaken." *Startled the boy jumped up from his seat from His other self's voice.* "My apologizes, Y/n I didn't mean to startle you.."

Y/n: *reassuring tone with a sense of a bit of unwellness* "I...It's nothing. Just got to get used to all of this now I guess" *Looks over to the alarm seeing it's 7:45 in the evening* "Oh... How long have I been out?"

Yusei: "I believe it's been 2 hours since you passed out."

Y/n: "Oh..." *Thinks for a moment before his eyes widen jumping out of bed as he realizes what he forgotten* "THE DANCE IS TONIGHT!!" *Rushes over to his closet and quickly grabs a hold of the outfit he was going out in the bathroom to get change. As he does, Luna and Leo open the door and look around to find their legal guardian.

Luna: *confused to see Y/n in the room* "Papa?"

Leo: *the two look all over the room under the lower beds, upper beds even the pillows?" * "Papa where are you?" As Leo asks outloud the bathroom door opens up and Y/n comes walking out in his outfit for dance*

(Note is wearing scarf and Rose is White)

Luna and Leo: *excited and happy toned to see Y/n* "PAPA!!" *Y/n looks over to the two kids as the two hop off the beds and hugs his legs* "We found you!!"

Y/n: *smiles* "Heya Luna and Leo!" *pats the two kids heads causing them to look up and smile.* "Were you two looking for me?"

Leo and Luna: *nods* "Mhm!"

Leo: *lets go of Y/n's legs first to stretch out his arms* "We search all over!!" *Luna also lets go and goes down on ground*

Luna: "Even under the beds!"

Y/n couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the two's words. But that when Luna looks up to Y/n with a worried expression.

Luna: "Are you okay Papa?"

Y/n: *reassuring tone* "I'm fine Luna don't you worry."

Leo: *crossing his arms* "See Luna like I told you, Papa's really strong and all!"

Luna: *pouts adorably* "You were worried about him too, you started crying like me."

Leo: *blushes embarrassed and in denial * "WAS NOT!"

Luna: "Was too!"

Yusei: *thinking In Y/n's head as Y/n had a large anime sweat appear in back of his head sighs* "Kids..."