Chapter 11: First day

After Y/n's test with Jack and Hogan, Jack took team RWBY aside to talk to them in private leaving Y/n with Hogan, Ozpin and Goodwitch.

Ozpin: "Y/n, I'd like to introduce you to Glynda Goodwitch, our combat instructor.

Y/n: *waves smiles cutely* "Hello Yello!"

Glynda paced around the young boy, seeming examining him in her head, she's squealing like a little girl of how cute you are. She takes out Vulcan and Destiny's Ward and examined the sword.

Glynda: *hands your weapons and you holster your weapon.* "I must admit, you fight well for one so young."

Y/n: "Thank you."

Glynda: "Now I must ask, where did your learn to fight like that and who gave you these two weapons."

Y/n hesitated for a second, not wanting to talk about Adam or the White Fang so he thought of the best excuse he could. 

Y/n: "My parents had me train with a certain sensei. During my 4 years training I made Vulcan and when I had to leave he gave me Destiny's Ward. though it was pretty hard..." *You get memories of the numerous time you sent Adam, Blake and Sienna Khan Flying during training.* 

Ozpin and Glynda seemed to have bought it but Glynda still wasn't certain about having him stay.

Glynda: Ozpin, he is a good fighter but he's too young.

Y/n folded his arms, slightly offended by that comment.

Y/n: "Hey...I maybe young but I have a driver license...that means I can fight well."

Hogan: 'Wait...what...'

Ozpin: "Yes he is young however he has potential to be the best."

Glynda: "But sir,"

Ozpin: *holding up his hand* "You saw the same as I did, he has great potential and not to mention, Jack and Hogan have been assigned to his guardian.*

Glynda: *sighs* "Yes si- wait...." *both adults look at his eyes widen with surprise* "You have a driver license?"

Y/n: *takes out his wallet and pulls out his Driver license and hands it to them* "See!"

Ozpin, Hogan and Glynda look at wallet and Ozpin takes holds it up and pushes his glasses.

Ozpin: ".....Well I be damned..."

Glynda handed Vulcan and Destiny's Ward and Ozpin hands you your driver license and you put them away.

Glynda: "Just try and stay out of trouble."

Y/n: *smiles cutely* "Okay!"

You turn and walks away to rejoin with Team RWBY. Once you leave.

Glynda: *squeals like little girl* "HE'S TOO CUTE!!!!"