🧸Chapter eight🧸

Start from the beginning

" you're right the salt water does taste bad " y/n starts gagging and they all laugh at her together.

" I'm getting ice cream " y/n says and goes under water one more time before getting out of the water.

" C-can i come with you? " dahyun questions nervously and y/n nods while walking away.

" do you like the ocean? " dahyun asks y/n who smiles and nods at the girl.

" your nervous, why? " she asks dahyun and they both walk in silence until dahyun finally speaks.

" you're so cool and b-beautiful " y/n turns around and sees dahyun checking her out so she giggles and says " you're way more beautiful than me " dahyun gasps internally and starts to smile like an idiot.

" okay what ice cream flavor? " she asks dahyun and dahyun puts up one finger before texting the girls.

" for me i want chocolate " dahyun says.

" for sana she wants peach "

" for tzuyu she wants mint "

" momo wants mixed chocolate and vanilla "

" for jihyo she wants cookie dough "

" for Nayeon she wants whatever you get "

" for jeongyeon she wants cookie dough also "

" mina wants whatever you get "

" and lastly chaeyoung wants strawberry "

Y/n nods and orders the ice creams.

" okay let's go " y/n gets them all and they start to walk back to the group.

" wait your hairs a little messed up " y/n pushes dahyuns hair out of her face and they continue to walk and laugh.

" can I take of picture of you two, you're a lovely couple by the way " a photographer asks and dahyun nods immediately and y/n shrugs as they set the ice cream down and pose.

Y/n's father is behind them and filming while laughing.

" here you go " the guy gives dahyun the picture and they continue their walk back to the group.

" here you guys go " y/n hands out ice cream.

" what's this photo " sana picks up the photo that they dropped and they both giggle while shrugging.

" couple photo " all the girls eyes widen and y/n's speaks up " they thought we were a couple " all the girls nod and start walking back to the van.

" yay let's go swimming in the hotel " they all run and y/n walks up to her dad.

" so how's it going? " he asks and she sighs while looking at the ocean.

" okay how about you? " she asks with a small smile.
" it's okay " he ruffles her hair and they get in the van together.

" yay I can't wait! " they all squeal while y/n puts in her AirPods to block them out and focus on her thoughts.

" hey- " y/n's father stops tzuyu before she taps her and shakes his head and they all look at y/n who looks a little sad but a little angry.

" okay I'll wait to ask " they all continue to talk while y/n is listening to their music.

" cheer up baby " she mumbles under her breath and they all hear.

They smile at y/n who stares back at them with a confused look.

" let's go inside the hotel " jihyo grabs y/n's  and they  run to their room to get changed.

Y/n finished first and she waits on the bed.

She sees dahyun posted the picture on Instagram so she decides to look at the comments.

Twice_loverr128: omg I ship this so hard

Twice_baes: yes I ship this girl with everyone in twice lol

Y/ gets off her phone quickly as jihyo walks out and is holding her top up.

" can you help me? " y/n chuckles before she thinks she's joking but jihyo is being dead serious right now.

" uhh idk... " y/n says.

Remember to vote I'll give you a cookie 🍪