⇻It is ok⇺

"Hey Frypan! Do you have chocolate by any chance?" Newt says once we are inside of the kitchen making me laugh.

        " For the 50th time, no Newt, I don't shucking have chocolate!" Frypan says while he is serving lunch to other glader whose name I don't know. I can't tell if he is annoyed or if he i just pretending to be. I decide that he is just pretending to be annoyed, this seems to be a game between Newt and him, like an inside joke.

        " Ok, just checking" Newt says and then looks at me, I can see lust in his eyes "I guess you'll have to conform with the sweets that I have for you" Oh god, his sweet voice, I see a smirk forming on his lips and I playfully punch him on the shoulder trying to make it seem as if his words didn't affect me at all, when in fact my imagination is running wild. I push my thoughts away and follow him to an empty table where I sit.

        " Wait here while I bring you your lunch" He says, he then kisses me on the cheek "I'll be right back love" He purrs into my ear before rushing to the line, leaving me in a daydreaming state.

        " Hey Anne" says a voice that I wished I never heard again " Can I sit with you?" I look up and I see Gally tying me up , hitting me, making me cry. "Anne, are you ok?" He says. I realize that my eyes are shut and that in fact I haven't looked up at all, I make a huge effort to keep tears from falling down my cheeks and open my eyes, I open my eyes and look up at the boy standing in front of me. I open my eyes and see Gally, but he isn't the Gally that I remembered, this Gally looks tired, sad and broken. He doesn't look like the dangerous person I once saw, he looks fragile. I realize that he isn't in fact the same person who almost raped me, he is a boy that was controlled to do something that he didn't want to do. He has probably been having more nightmares than I have. But I know that I will never be able to forget what he did, controlled by WICKED or not. I will never be able to get his face out of my mind when I am scared, when I am alone in the dark, when I close my eyes. I know that he will be in all my nightmares. I realize I do want to forgive him, and I find myself thinking that I am capable of forgiving this person, not any time soon though. But I will not forget, I won't be capable of forgeting what happened, what WICKED caused, what he was part of.

        "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" I hear Newt scream and soon he is standing in front of Gally, pushing him away from me. Everyone is quiet now, there is a silence only broken by Newt's angry voice. I feel everyone's eyes on us. I hear someone drop a fork. I dry up the tears that betrayed me and were falling down my cheeks.

        " I-I" Gally's voice shakes " I was just talking to her" says Gally with a soft voice, he is looking down to the floor, not daring to look at Newt's eyes, his deep brown eyes, the ones that are usually full of love, the ones that right now are on fire.

        " Don't you dare get near her you bloody shank" says Newt pushing Gally once again, and Gally backing up, almost tripping and falling down. Gally, who is one of the most buffed guys in the glade, backing up to Newt, looking scared, mumbling. " If you dare to talk to her again, to bother her, I will banish you-"

        " Lets all chill ok?" Frypan gets in the middle of Gally and Newt and holds Newt back, stopping him from shoving Gally backwards again.

        " Newt" I say walking up to Newt, I see that Frypan walks away. I hold Newt's face with my hands, watching his eyes go back to the sweet chocolate ones when he looks at me " It is ok, I'm ok" I caress his right cheek. I kiss him on the lips, and I feel his body relax.

        " I am sorry" I hear Gally say, I turn around to face him, Newt is holding my hand, giving me support. I really don't know what to say, I just stand there, my mouth open without words coming out of it. I guess forgiving him is going to be harder than I thought...

        " It's fine, it wasn't your fault" I say, not completely sure if I am talking about what happened today. Gally manages to smile and then walks away, his head low... Now that I look at him, I realize that he has lost a lot of weight, I guess that being in the slammer caused it. All because of WICKED controlled him to well to- I see him walking into the bathroom holding a rope.

        " Anne" Newt says, I turn around and face him, Newt looks at me, as if he was looking for any wounds to heal, he dries up a tear that fell down my cheek because of the image that flashed through my mind. I look at him and I get lost in his eyes. I remember what I thought that I had pushed aside and I break down into tears. Newt hugs me and he leads me outside. Away from all the eyes that were looking at us. I want to stop crying, I really do, I just can't, it is as if all my feelings just decided that it was the right time to explode, in front of everybody. Newt holds me tight, not ever letting go off me. I feel his hand gong up and down my back, comforting me, making me feel secure " Anne, love" he whispers into my ear " It's ok" I cry onto his chest, making his shirt wet because of my tears " Anne, you are safe" he says, lifting my chin up " I won't let anything harm you" he kisses me softly on the lips, I put my arms around his neck. " I know" I say once I am done sobbing. We walk to the deadheads and sit under a tree, we stay there for a while, hugging each other, talking about everything and nothing at all at the same time. I love how he just makes me calm. 

        " Anne, I am very sorry to say this, but we need to go to the gardens with the trackhoes" he says while brushing my hair with his fingers.

        " Okayyy" I say, then I kiss him on the cheek " Let's go" I say starting to stand up.

        " No so fast snowflake"  he says pulling me by my arm, making me fall on top of him. I giggle, snowflake, perfect and unique, that is what he said. God I love him so much. I lean in to kiss him, and he closes up the space between both of us. We kiss, I open my mouth and he puts his tongue inside of it, we play with our tongues, and he bites my lower lip, making me moan, I don't need to look at him to know that he is smirking" Newt" I say, pulling away" Didn't we have to go somewhere?" 

        "Urghh" he says puting a lock of my hair that was on my face behind my ear "Ok love, lets go work" 

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Guys, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I love you all and thank you for such an amazing 2014, thanks for making my story something big. I love all and every single one of you. 

Don't forget to vote and comment, only 3 more comments for a double update!!! If you share the story that would be awesome. 

We gotta think for a ship name for Newt and Anne!! Tell me in the comments ( Anwt? Newne?) Omg they are so bad... Hope you can come up with something better
Love you

♛ Book Worm