⇻Your Fault⇺

"What do you mean by knowing Newt before you came here?" After I told Newt what I saw in my 'visions', we decided that we should tell Alby. After all he is the leader.

" Exactly that, I knew Newt before I came here" I was sitting on the bed, in the same room in Homestead, after I told Newt, he left and looked for Alby, who came acompanied by Minho, I guess that being keeper of the runners has its advantages.

" Yeah, but, how do know Newt? And how do you know that you know Newt?"

" That last question was shucking confusing" I can't help it and I laugh at Minho's coment, so does Newt. Alby just rolls his eyes and ignores him.

" Well," I start " After Gally mentioned WICKED these images of my past just appeared in my mind, Newt, men in weird suits, an old blond lady..." I try to remember all of the details "They said something about a cure, I-i don't remember anything else, I am sorry" My head starts pounding again.

" It is ok, at least you remembered something..." he looks at the floor thoughtfully. I can tell that he is hiding something from me.

" What is WICKED any ways?" Newt looks at Alby nervously. I guess that I asked the right question.

" We are not completely sure, but we think that it is the name that the creators use." says Alby

" Well it does fit them" says Minho

" The thing is that I am sure that I have seen that name before" He looks at Minho "And not on the beetle blades, I have seen it in the Maze I-"

" I am sorry to disapoint you, but nowhere on the Maze there is a sign that says 'WICKED'" says Minho cutting Newt off" Trust me, I would've seen it"

" Will you bloody shut up? I am trying to think" says Newt getting annoyed, but soon his eyes light up. He suddenly stands up almost giving me a heart attack" World In Catastrophy Killzone Experiment Department!"

" What the shuck are you talking about?" says Alby saying what I am thinking and looking confused, I just give Newt a questioning look.

Minho's eyes lighten up aswell " He is taking about a sign that is written on one of the sections of the maze"

" But, what does it mean?" I say

" I have no bloody idea" I look at Minho for answers, but he just says no with the head.

" Well that got us very far..." says Minho.

" Are you always this sassy?"

" 24/7" I hear Newt and Aby laughing and I decide to join them, because I am getting a feeling that we are not going to be able to laugh very often. I am laughing when I feel a sharp sting in the back of my head. I bring my hands to my head.

" I think that we should let Anne rest guys" says Newt walking towards the door. Alby and Minho leave, I suposse that Newt would follow them, so I lay down and close my eyes. A minute later I hear someone whisper in my ear.

" I love you too bloody much Anne"

Then I fall asleep. And that is when the dreams came. And they weren't pretty.

-------------------

It was dark, I couldn't see anything. Suddenly I hear a robotic voice talking.
"This" I see images of gladers dying "will" the glade is on fire "all" grievers eating Chuck "be" the cabin falling down to pieces "your" Newt's lifeless body falling to the floor "fault"

I wake up screaming, tears rushing down my cheeks. Soon Newt is hugging me and kissing me, making me feel better. Like he always does.
" Anne, hey Anne" he shakes me softly "Hey it was just a dream" I cry on his shoulder and I hug him tightly.
" I-i saw what would- "
" You don't have to tell me anything, you'll tell me tomorrow, okay? Let's just go back to sleep"
"Don't leave me alone!" I say that louder that I meant for it to be " Please..." He looks at me with a smile on his lips.
" I wasn't going to" he looks at me and smiles" Well are you gonna let me get in or not?" I manage to smile and I move to the side of the bed. He gets in and he puts his arms around me. And he kisses me on the cheek.
"Newt"
"Huh?"
" I love you too"

✪✪✪✪✪✪

Sorry that this is such a short update

Book Worm