"What the fuc-" he slapped his palm over my mouth grumbling "shut up".

Do it!!

No, I don't know where his hands had been.

Just do it. It's worth it.

I tried to bit his palm but his hand was tightly pressed to my mouth so I settled for licking it.

"Jesus christ what is wrong with you." He grimaced and wipped his hand on my shirt. I backed away.

"NO!!" I protested.

"What no, YOU licked it." He sneered.

That's what he said.

"You practically asked for it. What else am I suppose to do when you put your hand on my mouth." I said.

"You are suppose to stay quiet when I put my hand on your mouth. And WHAT ARE YOU FIVE!!" he retorted.

"Well if I were five then what you just did should be called child abuse." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"No I think in this case it would be animal abuse." He shrugged.

Hehe he is goood.

"What do you want." I sighed.

"You better not tell anyone that you saw me in New York." He said glaring at me.

"Why?" I smirked.

"Do as you are told." he threatened.

"What if I don't." I questioned back.

"You don't want to deal with the consequences. Trust me love you don't." He said smirking.

"Whatever, I have better things to do than gossip about you." I said.

Just as I was about to go my way, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back again with a jolt.

Kinky.

"Where do you think you are going, I am not finished yet." He said frustrated.

"Stop using your hands and start using your mouth bitch. God gave it for a reason but in your case I think its just for sputtering shit." I am pissed he need to stop pulling me like that.

He nearly dislocated my shoulder.

No he didn't stop being dramatic.

Yes he did.

No he didn't.

Yes

No

Yes

No

Shut up.

"Why do you make it so hard to talk to you?" He said frowning. "Are you free after lunch." He asked.

Nah bitch I am expensive before lunch and after lunch.

That was lame.

No it wasn't.

Shut up.

"No. Why?" I asked.

"We need to go talk to Mrs Smith" he said.

"We can go now." I suggested.

He nodded and starts walking. I guess I will just follow.

When we entered the class she was talking to a girl, she dismissed her and motion us to start speaking.

"Mr Dorothy has asked to talk to you about-" Jake started.

"Ahh yes, I am just too busy with the event coming up." She said carefully closing the binder on her desk.

Laura and bree did told me about the event that happens in Hanford high evey consecutive year. Its a big thing with six schools coming to Hanford for it, including two of very well known school of Brooklyn and Staten Island.

"Okay well I have 10 minutes to spare" she said looking at her watch.

"I know Jake but I don't know you well Nyla. Tell me a bit about yourself."

"Well I moved here one and a half week ago from Canada and I like reading a lot." I said.

What else do I tell her. Think. Think.

"And what are your academic achievements?" She asked.

"I don't have any particular awards but I got A's in all the subjects last year." I said.

She looked at Jake and me curiously.

"Do you mind if I ask you some questions not academic related?" She questioned. I don't know where she was going with this, still I noded.

"Okay so uhm... what is your favourite color." She shrugged.

This question always irritates me. I don't have a favourite color also why is she asking me this. Weird.

"I don't actually have a favourite color but if I have to choose I will go with shades of black, brown or grey." I said.

"Oh good" she said more to herself than me.

"Do you have any skills in any type of art or decor?" She asked. Where is she trying to go with this??

I told her that I am a bit of a dancer I am a self taught dancer I love dancing also I like to think I am good with decorating. Two years ago I wanted to be a interior designer but then my plans changed.

She then questioned me a bit about decorating and stuff.

"Well you see the thing is" she sighed.

"Our school helds this very prestigious event and its a big responsibility. For a week I am searching but I couldn't find someone who could manage it all. None of the boys are interested and most of the girls who are interested have tacky taste." I could hear the frustration from her voice.

"But I think you two can do the job, Jake is very good at commanding which we know as he is captain of our school team and also have good communication skills."

I scoffed. Yeah right "good communication skills".

"And you Nyla, have a pretty decent choice. So how about you two help me conduct the whole thing. I mean you have to look after every single thing and make sure everything goes alright." She said raising her eyebrows.

Holy shit she wants you to be such a big part of such a big event.

"And why would I do that?" Jerkface spoke.

"Would you rather prefer giving a one and a half hour presentation on Civil war causes. You will also get some good extra credits for this, you know you need them." She said smiling knowingly at Jake.

He groaned but finally gave in.

"But I don't know anything about this event." I questioned. I am really confused what am I suppose to do, but I am not denying as it would be hella good extra credit.

She then started telling us what we have to do and what is this event all about.

So basically ever club in the school is suppose to participate and put forward there best work. There would also be award ceremony for the football team who wins this season among the six school.

Our work is to coordinate it all make sure everything is going alright, provide if anyone need help and she also asked us to work on the whole decoration.

Later when I told Laura and bree about it they got very excited. But the thing that was bugging me was that is a lot of work which means spending a lot of time with Mr Jerkface.

Now how will that go.

××××××××

Hope you all like it. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you all loads.