"Yes peace."

"Peace? Where? Did you not hear that crackhead spaz out? I aint get no peace."

"I didnt ask you." He told me , causing me to cut my eye at him.

"You aint even told our asses where we heading." Remi yelled over to where the officer was at.

"Last time I checked ... you werent entitled to know." She smuggly responded as she picked up a bunch of paperwork and a pen whilst she was at it and walked back towards us.

"She lucky I got these damn cuffs on me , on my mama." Lemar mumbled under his breath making me turn my head back to him.

"Well you see ..." I whispered , moving my mouth closer to his ear. "From my discoveries , with just a little bit of strength and muscle you can break free from these motherfuck-"

"Stop whispering!"

"Dang ma , you aint need to shout." Remi told her , screwing up his face.

"you giving me high school flash backs." Lemar chuckled.

"Well what do we have here." A male voice scoffed as they appeared where we was at , immediately being handed a pile of files from the female officer.

"This dumb ass nigga." I groaned rolling my eyes once I noticed another officer join us.

This officer was the man who been knowing us in the streets since we was young. For years his ass been tryna lock us up and failed every time.

Ion think anyone hates us more than his ass do.

"Officer Kenny actually.. as you all already know." He said looking right at me.

"We aint ask for yo name my nigga." Remi mumbled.

"Ay where the fuck Corey and Big K-"

"Once again ... you are not entitled to know." The female officer said , cutting Lemar off once again. "It would be nice to catch a bit of peace and quiet for atleast .. a minute." she said real smug.

"And please ... knock all that cursing off." Officer Kenny chuckled. "Everyone of you but big man of course."

"Obsession is a crazy disease." Remi tormented.

"Dont be absurd." He responded, clearly bothered.

"Phoney ass."

"Be real with yourself." I told Officer Kenny. "Its been over 5 years, you ever gon' give up?"

"Deadass." Remi added.

"How does your wife feel when you go home miserable everyday cause your ass aint succeeded at work." Lemar asked him causing him to angrily square up towards him. "gon' head with your bitch moves, a nigga in handcuffs this your greenlight right?"

"Back up my nigga." Remi yelled. "You a hoe like that?"

"Lil girl get your mans." I said to the female officer causing her to brush me off but head towards Officer Kenny and Lemar.

"Officer K it aint worthit. We got paperwork we need to deal with."

But he aint budge of course.

At this point he was right in Lemar face whilst Lemar stared back at him, with a smirk on his face.

"Is this a staring competition?" I quietly asked. Damn I said that out loud?

"Nigga this aint the time." Remi whispered to me.

"You right, you right." I quickly mumbled in response.

He really was right.

"Listen to your pup 'Officer K'" Lemar teased.

The female officer now took it upon herself to force herself in between both Lemar and Kenny. "Lets go!" She said now raising her voice and leading the way. "Now."

"Watch your back." He threatened before glaring at all 3 of us and following the female officer into a room.

That man really passionate about the hate he has for us.

It get weird at times, like we get to you that much?

Them black folks with a badge really dont mess with niggas on the street.

I'll never not find that weird.

Hoodz

Its been over a hour now, Myself, Corey and Big K been waiting in my car for the others but im beginning to grow impatient.

"What the fu-"

"There they go." Corey said cutting me off directing my attention to all 3 of them heading out the building.

"About time." I mumbled before turning my car on and quickly pulling up in front of them causing them to jump a lil. "Jump in man."

"How the fuck we fitting in there." Remi growled.

"Squeeze up my nigga." Corey told him.

"Tray ass bout skinny as hell anyway." My paps chuckled.

"We been at this place too long for my liking, hop in man!" Corey groaned.

"Man."

"Move over my nigga." Lemar yelled as he tried to close the door after himself.

"How the fuck when there aint no space dumb ass." Remi told him.

"Just close the fucking door bro." I cursed growing aggitated now, as I pulled away from the station.

I been waiting here for close to 3 hours now.

I got Mook to attend to.

These niggas done fucked up my plans already

and steady carrying on.

"Theres people out here struggling, and yall complaining about having no room in the back." I tormented.

"Man shut your ass up." Tray said causing me too laugh. "Im a grown ass man sitting on my niggas lap, oh hell na you got me fucked up."

"This one for the books." I teased again as I pulled out my phone and recorded them all tight in the back.

"Man move." Lemar groaned avoiding looking at the phone.

"Take me home." Remi mumbled.

"You niggas crazy, we got work to do." I told them as I made a sharp turn to the right.

"You tryna kill us nigga?" Tray yelled as I caused his body to jolt.

"You in my space!" Lemar yelled to him.

"You aint got no space fool!"

"Dont none of us. Shut yall asses up." Remi said to them.

"Yall done gave me a headache." Corey groaned as he turned the music up to full volume.

"You got a headache but want the music that loud."

Well how that make sense fool?

Thank yall for reading! Its been a minute but im back with more chapters till the end. Thank you for all the support.

Like❤️ Comment✍🏽 Vote😁

A Thugs WeaknessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara